UNPREDICTABLE

UNPREDICTABLE
By: meanieMe

"Let's go, love." I hold her hand as we walked by.

"Hey! You're gawking again!" I snap in front of her. She's always like that every time we visit her sister.

"Sorry, love" with a faint voice she said.

The other day...

"Love, here..." Sinubuan ko sya ng sandwich as she kept on typing in her laptop.

"Thanks love, how's your research?" She asked.

"It's good. Soon to be successful."
It's for you, love.

Yes, we're scientists. We have this laboratory under the ground. Only we, our group are allowed to enter. Those who aren't one of us will probably be banned and prohibited. Well, it's censored.

I'm here at my spot. I've just finished my experiment. I've put it in a vacant space with other tubes.

Now, you don't need to cry anymore, love.

"PEIRCEEE!!!" She suddenly hugged me so tight and I hugged her back.

"LOVE!!! I FINISHED IT!!" Maluha luha n'yang sabi.

"I'VE ALREADY FINISHED THIS AND I CAN NOW TREAT MY SISTER!!!"

"Really, love? Great! Let me see?" She excitedly show me a tube and I noticed something. Something that shouldn't be in it.

"Love, I know you're tired because of this. Will you just leave it here? Just rest for a moment love. I'm worried 'bout your health." I said and caressed her face and kissed her forehead. She sweetly smiled. And sleep on the bed here in my room.

In just a second, she suddenly falls asleep. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, love," I said before I left and brought the substance I've made.

This is the substance that'll help her sister gain consciousness. A few years have already passed and her sister's still here bedridden in the hospital and only the machine is the reason why she's still breathing. Zeicka Zjell, my girlfriend is in that car accident back then and she kept on blaming herself 'bout that tragedy-which is not her fault. Yes, we're both scientists and we discover and experiment with everything we want--especially for her sister. But without her knowing that I'm also experimenting, too.

Our lab can be found under this hospital wherein we're one of the doctors, too. I own this building and we build that laboratory together for it is our dream.

Holding this tube, I walked calmly when a nurse approached me suddenly.

"DOC! WE NEED YOU IN ROOM 44!!" A nurse crying. She's Faith, one of our college classmates.

"What about the patient?" I asked her and she cried.

"C-critical, doc. P-Please..save my mom...please...I trust you doc.." I put the tube inside the pocket of my gown. And directly went to room 44.

It was a tiring, risky operation but I did save her mom--it was successful. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam when I always save someone's life. I let the nurses finish closing the wound and sewing.

I suddenly went to room 18--to Zjell's sister and I was surprised at what I've seen! Zjell was sitting on the floor. Hugging her knees--while crying.

"Love..." I approached her, hugged her.

"Love..I-I..." She said between her sobs. Her hands were trembling.

"I-I killed her..." She cried again.

"DAMN! LOVE! I KILLED MY SISTER!!!!" She wept loudly as she hugged me.

"Shhhh..."

"I KILLED HER, LOVE!!!!... My experiment is nothing but trash!" I hugged her so tight.

"No, love. Don't blame yourself."

Because it should be me! It's me who she's blaming!

F*ck it! If I've just directly injected it to her sister, she's not crying right now!

Damn it, Peirce!

...

"Love, here's your meds." I gave her her meds and she just looked at it and suddenly smiled.

"LOVE! I'VE JUST TALK TO JELLIE!" She said jubilantly.

"SHE SAID, SHE MISSED ME!"

"I MISSED HER, LOVE!"

"Love.." I called her but she's looking at the window and suddenly looked at me.

"NO--! SHE'S NOT DEAD!!" She cried again.

"IT'S MY FAULT!" She started to cry again.

"Love it's not your f--"

"NO! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" She laughed.

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!"

"SHE'S JUST HERE!"

"BRING ME TO HER!!" She holds my collar

"YOU JERK!! " She slapped me.

"BRING ME TO MY SISTER!!!"

"DAMN Y---" tinurukan ko sya ng pampatulog.

Yes, she went crazy over the death of her sister. And from being a scientist, I did become a psychologist and my girlfriend is my patient.

May 25, 2020
_meanieMe_