Longing for their Love

I'm just chillin' here in my room staring at nothing. Thinking since when did my girl and my best friend started to cheat and play behind me. F*ck!

I drank the wine  I am holding  when a maid knocked on my door.

"Yeah?"

"Sir, tumatawag daw po Daddy n'yo. Sagutin n'yo daw po."

I lazily looked at my phone and he have 10 missed calls. I picked it up and give it to the maid.

"When he call, tell him that I don't have a phone and blocked him after. Now, it's yours."

"Po? P-pero sir--"

"I wanna be alone."

"Pero sir--"

"I wanna be alone. Don't even knocked on my door."  I close my eyes at sumandal. I tried to sleep but I can't. I logged my account in instead in my PC and a call suddenly flashed and I declined it. D*mn! They really don't want me at peace.

"WHERE'S HIRO?" I suddenly heard my dad's voice from the outside. And before I could pretend to sleep, he's already in front of me. Looking at me furiously.

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE, HIRO?"

"I'm busy."

"Your mom.." he said which made me stopped.

"What's that woman doing here?"

"She's here. You wanna see her, right?"

"I DON'T, FOR I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT WOMAN--" I haven't be able to finish what I'm saying for dad gave me a hard slap.

"Ha! D*mn it dad! Are you still into that woman? She already has another family, dad!"

"She wants to meet you."

"WHAT FOR, DAD? SHE LEFT US OUT OF THE BLUE AND LATER MALALAMAN NATIN NA MAY IBA NA S'YANG PAMILYA, AND NOW MAGPAPAKITA ULIT S'YA OUT OF THE BLUE? THAT'S BULLSH*T!"

I heard him sighed.

"She'll be staying here in the Philippines for good. She wants to meet you, Hiro. And she said she'll wait for you at the your favorite playground. Today at 6 pm." And he left.

"AAAAAAAARGH! D*MN IT!" I punched the wall. I would lie kung sasabihin kong hindi ako galit. Because I'm d*mn mad right now! Naiinis ako!

Naiinis ako in the fact of I really missed her, I wanna hug her but there's still the feeling of hatred and enmity in me.

I was just ten when he left us. I was really jealous and I envy those classmates of mine having their moms on their graduation, holding their hands and even on the special occasions of their lives. How I longed to hug her every moment. How I wish she'd show even once in my birthdays but hell she don't!

'She wants to meet you'

F*ck! Why now?

'She'll wait you at the your favorite playground. Today at 6:00 pm.'

D*mn! I punched the wall again.

____

It's already 7:00. I tried to sleep but d*mn! I can't! I picked up my jacket and my car keys and went there.

As I stopped the engine, the rain started pouring and from here, I saw her sitting. The f*ck!

"Why don't you just go home?" She was surprised as I approached her.

"Hiro..anak" she was about to hold my face pero umiwas ako.

"Bat ka pa bumalik?" She seemed surprised but I don't care.

"I missed you, son"

"And?"

"I'm.. I'm so sorry"

"Then just go home. I don't need you anymore"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" she's crying. D*mn!

"DAMN IT! STOP CRYING AS IF YOU  REGRETTED IT!

"JUST GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!"

"Anak patawarin mo'ko.."

"STOP SAYING THAT B*LLSH*T MOM! YOU LIED AND YOU NEVER CAME BACK! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I'M ALWAYS WAITING AT OUR F*CK*NG DOOR HOPING THAT YOU'LL COME? DO YOU KNOW THAT I TRIED WISHING IN THAT F*CK*NG STAR THOUGH I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT?"

"YOU'RE NOT AROUND WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST, MOM. AND NOW, MAGPAPAKITA KA SA'KIN? NO NEED FOR DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! I JUST...WISHED YOU WERE GONE!"  I started stepping away when I suddenly heard a weird sound behind me.

And when I turned around, I saw her... I saw my mom...dying.

I was stunned.
I can't even digest what I am seeing right now.
I am now holding my mom--my mom's corpse.

Why now?

OF ALL OF MY WISHES, BAKIT ITO PA ANG NATUPAD? WHY!

I'm just hurt but I really missed you, mom. I'm sorry.