~ Chapter 4 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 4

************************************

•*•*•*•* Louis' P.O.V •*•*•*•*

I wake up and look at the clock it's 11 am time to wake up the boys. After about 30 minutes of arguing they finally woke up. We walked into the kitchen and my dad was making breakfast.

"Boys, would you mind going upstairs and waking up Harper? And when El, Dani and Perrie get here can you ask them to take her shopping she needs clothes, she barley has any. Tell them to buy whatever with my credit card." He hands me his credit card and we all of an go to wake up Harper. But I wounded why she barley has any clothes. We walk into her room to wake her up. I notice she's wearing a long sleeved shirt with long sleeved sweats.... Wouldn't she be hot?

"Wow. Isn't she hot sleeping in that?" Zayn asks we all nod and try to wake her up.

"Wake up." Liam says gently while shaking her, she just groans.

"WAKE UP!" I tell and her eyes open immediately.

"Ok." She says and goes to take a shower.

•*•*•*•* Harper's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

After the boys wake me up I go to take a shower I wash my hair, brush my teeth and wash my face. After about 15 minutes I get out put a towel on and get out the washroom. I go lock my door quickly and put on a bra and underwear. I go up to my full length mirror and look at my body. I sigh, I'm covered in bruises! My thighs, arms, legs and especially my stomach. I hope they go away soon. I go to my closet and put on a pair of black sweats, a yellow tank top and a black sweater. I walk down the stairs. I go to the kitchen and hear the boys talking,

"I wish she would tell me about her past already, I could help" I think Louis says with a sigh.

"She will soon, when she's ready" my dad says. And then I hear a bunch of 'yeas' and 'don't worry'. I take a breath and walk in. I go sit next to dad, he smiles and I smile back.

"HI." All the boys says at once.

"Hi ....." I say quietly.

•*•*•*•* Harry's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

I think I'm starting to have a crush on Harper, I mean I know I barley know her and just met her yesterday but she's so pretty, I can't help but stare. But I also see the way Niall looks at her and I know he likes her too.

•*•*•*•* Niall's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

Why is she so pretty? She seems so sweet and i don't know I cant describe it, ugh. I think I might like her but I see how Harry looks at her and I could tell he likes her to , so i don't stand a chance because Harry always get the girls, it's not fair.

•*•*•*•* Harper's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

After we finished eating we went to the living room and watched TV. I don't know but I think I could trust these boys, I don't know why but I just do. I want to go look around a bit and clear my head, this just doesn't seem real.

"Hey, Lou, can I uh, go out just to, um, clear my head?"

"Yes, of course." He smiles. I smile back and get my phone, the boys have put their numbers in there so if I get lost I could just call them.

"Harper, wait!" I hear my dad call. I turned around.

"Yes?"

"Here." He handed me some money.

"What's this for?"

"Just in case you want to get something."

"Oh, thanks, bye." He hugged me and surprisingly I hugged back and didn't flinch. Then I left. I was walking for a bit and Doncasta is very pretty. Soon I stopped at a coffee shop and ordered a coffee then sat in a booth. I was playing on my phone when someone came up to me.