~ Chapter 25 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 25

************************************

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

We got to the studio, the lads and I were getting hair and makeup done, while Eleanor,Danielle, and Perrie were sitting on the couch just chatting, and Harper already had her hair and makeup done, so she went to explore the building.

Finally, we were done, and sat with the girls and talked, when suddenly everything went dark, and we heard a blood curling scream,but it wasn't any scream, no, it was harper's.

I jumped up and ran trying to find her, I didn't even wait for the others.

Oh god, I hope she's ok...

*•*•*•*• Louis' P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Right when we heard that scream I immediately knew it was Harper's, Niall just ran out of the room trying to find her.

We told the girls to stat put and the four of us bolted out of the room.

I hope my baby sister is ok, even though she isn't a baby, she's still younger then me...

*•*•*•*• Liam's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

John, her stepdad, her evil, crazy, psychopathic stepdad.

Harper, we're coming please, be ok, please!

*•*•*•*• Harry's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god..

Please be ok!

*•*•*•*• Zayn's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Holy shit, Harper! Where is she? Is she ok? Please, for the love of lord be ok!

*•*•*•*• Eleanor's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

The girls, and I are terrified! When the boys ran out we all huddled together.

"Do you t-think her stepdad is h-here?" Danielle stuttered.

"I really hope not, she's been through a lot." Perrie answered, trying to make her voice sound confident but, failing.

We sat in silence, huddled together waiting for the boys, and hopefully Harper.

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

I can hear the lads behind me, but I don't care. All I care about is finding Harper right now.

Adrelin pumped through me as I heard, Harper, scream bloody murder again.

I searched everywhere, but it's kind if hard with no lights.

Where on earth is she?

~...~ RECAP ~...~

Suddenly, everything went dark and I felt a presence behind me....

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

I was frozen in place, I couldn't move. This can't be happening.

"Miss me, babe? Because I know I missed you." His voice was deep, and rough. John.

I screamed my loudest scream, hoping somebody, anybody would hear me.

John, put a hand to my mouth keeping me from screaming.

"Now, now, remember I promised i'd find you, and that's exactly what I did." He whispered in me ear.