♡forty♡

CHAPTER 40
***********************************
...recap...
"Go wake up Lou." I said to Eleanor. She nodded warily and went.
~
Time to talk to Harper.
...end of recap...

***Harper's P.O.V ***
After El left I looked over to Niall, and to my surprise he looked perfectly fine, and was conversing with Perrie.
Harry, and Zayn were in hushed whispers, and Danielle and Liam were being the perfect adorable couple -as usual-.

Confused, I walked over to Perrie, and tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around and smiled big at me, she stood up and practically dragged me to the other room, completely ignoring Niall. Okay...

"It's all fake!" was the first thing that escaped her lips.

"Huh? What's all fake?" i was very much confused.

"Niall, and Victoria!" she exclaimed. I grimaced at her name, but thankfully she didn't notice.

"What do you mean "fake"? How?"

"Management set them up as a couple, for publicity. He cant get out of it, and he actually has zero feelings for her! he likes youuuuuuu! he told me. That's why him and I are going to have a talk with management to day!" she said in one breath.

"What?"

"You heard me!" she was so excited, all giddy and such.

"Okay.." I didn't even know what to say, that's weird, and confusing. "Lets just go back and eat." I said.

"You don't seem happy?" she scrunched her eyebrows together.

"I am, I guess. I mean like I don't know what to say. I'm glad he likes me but it doesn't mean we can date or anything. He still has to date, or fake date Victoria. So, it doesn't really change anything." I say.

"Yea, but we're going to go talk to management. Plus, you guys can date, you just can't let the public see you." she says.

"Oh.. let's go eat."
-
I was cleaning up the dishes since I said I would.

Dani tried to help me, but I made her go sit down, and Perrie and Niall left to management, zayn and Harry also left, but I don't know where they went.

I saw Louis walk in out of the corner of my eye, but el wasn't with him.

He sat at the counter, and I could feel his intense gaze on me.

"Hi Lou." I said, once I finished the last dish, and turned around to face him.

"Hey Harper. How're you?" he smiled.

"Great. Yourself?"

"Exhausted. What happened to the bruises on your face?" he asked confused, since yesterday my face was badly bruised.

"Make up." he made a 'ah', noise.

"Where's el?" I asked.

"Sleeping, she was exhausted." He said, and I could hear it in his voice that he felt guilty.

"Did you guys make up?"

"Yes!" he beamed. "I apologized and everything! She forgave me!" He said with enthusiasm.

I giggled. it's adorable how he's that happy that his girlfriend forgave him.

"That's great! So, do you wanna hang out with me big bro? if I remember correctly, you were pretty upset about us not spending enough time together." I teased him, and he chuckled.

"Now why on earth would I ever want to hang out with you?" he teased back.
I gave him my puppy dog face, and it a squeaky voice said,

"Because you love me." he bursted out laughing, due to my voice sounding like a dying cat when I said it.