~ Chapter 31 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 31 
************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

Nurses rushed into the room, and rushed all of us out.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Louis, and Niall yelled. They looked absolutely terrified.

No one answered, they just continued pushing us out of the room.

Oh god, what's happening to Harper ....

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Louis' P.O.V *•*•*•*•

We just got shoved out of Harper's room, with no idea of what was happening to her.

I couldn't stop the tears that were falling from my eyes, and Eleanor was beside me trying to calm me down.

She isn't gonna die.

She's fine, she's fine, she's fine.

She just had a spazz attack.

That's all. Nothing happened. Nothing's going to happen.

She's fine, she's okay, she's great

I looked around and saw Niall sobbing into Harry's shoulder. I think Niall is the one taking this the hardest. -beside me of course- Harry was rubbing his back trying to calm him down. Danielle had tears silently streaming down her face, as did everyone else.

I saw a nurse come out of Harper's room, I ran up to her.

"Is she okay? What happened? Is she awake? Why'd her heart machine go all wacky?" I rushed out.

She sighed, shook her head, and left.

"WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY SISTER?!" I yelled after her.

I broke down into sobs, I couldn't do this, I just wanted to know what was happening to Harper. El rushed to my side.

"Sh, Louis, calm on." She ushered me off the ground and back to the waiting area. "Sh, Lou, babe, she's fine, it's okay.sh, calm down." El whispered in me ear while rubbing my back soothingly.

"I just want to know w-what's happening to h-her." I sobbed.

"I know, but you'll find out soon enough." She cooed.

I nodded.

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

We've been waiting for half a hour, when the doctor finally comes out of harpers room. We all rush to our feet and go see what he says.

"We almost lost her, but we managed to save her. The reason she over reacted like that was because she might have heard something that motivated her to want to wake up, so she tried to hard to wake up, and overdid herself. This is a good sign because it means she will be waking up soon." He smiled at the end and left.

We all went into her room and sat down as usual.

I started thinking, what might she have heard that made her want to wake up?

-thinking-

-thinking-

-thinking-

Holy shit.

No. No. No.

She couldn't have.

Could she?

Not possible.

Had she heard what I said earlier? My little speech about my feelings for her?

No, she couldn't. Oh, god.

Wait, if she heard me say that, why would she try to wake herself up?

If she got excited, than maybe, just maybe she has feelings for me..?

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

My breathing finally went back to normal, but I was still in this dark place.

I wish I could just wake up already.

I took a deep breathe, so that I could try to wake up.

I tried opening my eyes but they didn't work.

Next, I went and tried to lift up my fingers. Nothing.

'Come on, Harper, try harder.' A voice in my head said.

I breathed in, and exhaled out.

I tried moving my fingers. I finally got one to move!

Than, I went to try and open my eyes, after the billionth try, I finally opened my eyes, and immediately wished I hadn't, bright lights were surrounding me. I blinked my eyes a few times to get used to the light.

My head was killing me, and I let out a groan.

*•*•*•*• Liam's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

We were all just sitting in Harper's room, when we heard a groan come from her bed...

************************************ 

HiYa YoU wEiRd UnIcOrNs~

Tell me what you think:P

Instagram- itsjustmilan  

Kik- DisIzMilan

This chapter wasn't the best, sorry:/

I HAVE EXAMS>.<

50 votes , 50 comments(:

COMMENT. SHARE. FAN. VOTE.

ThAnKs FoR rEaDiNg! LoVe YoU<33

~mIlAn XoXo