♡Thirtyy-ninee♡

CHAPTER 39

***********************************

...Recap...

In the previous chapter, Lou found Harper all beat up and brought her home and Niall explained to perrie why he was acting like a douche.

...end of recap...

***Harper's P.O.V ***

I woke up really sore this morning, the events of last night came rushing in my mind and I groaned, I have to talk to Lou today an- Niall! Shit, I hope he's okay, and Perrie didn't do anything.

I got out of bed -rather slowly, might I add- and went to the shower.

I peeled off my clothes and let the cold water hit my body, it hurt at first, but then I got used to it.

I just stood under the water, not having the energy to do anything.

After five minutes I got out and just changed into a long sleeve shirt and jeans (to hind the bruises) and put loads of foundation and concealer on my face to cover up the other bruises, don't want the others to question me, and I certainly don't want Perrie to shit brix.

I walked down the stairs and to my surprise I was the only one up, other than El. -although she looked like she hasn't slept at all-

"Hey El." I said.

She looked up and smiled weakly at me, she had bags under her eyes, and looked exhausted.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked, her voice hoarse.

"You look tired, exhausted even." she sighed.

"Louis and I had an argument yesterday night."

"Why?"

"Well, He's been acting differently lately, like really different. I don't know why, and he's been so distant, and off. Yesterday, he came home late and I was up waiting for him, to finally ask him about everything." I nodded along. "I asked him, and he kept saying nothing. So, I obviously got frustrated, like, 'I'm your girlfriend, why won't you tell me what's up with you? I care about you, and you don't even trust me.'

So, after a while of going back and fourth he said, 'either come sleep, or leave. I'm not dealing with this shit. So I left. I just sat here all night, but he didn't seem to care." she said the last part, and her voice cracked.

I pulled her in for a hug to try and comfort her.

"El, it's okay. Lou's had a lot on his mind lately, it seems. It also might partially be my fault, because he told me that he wants to know why him and I are drifting and stuff. So, don't be mad at him, he'll come around." I spoke soothingly.

"So, it's not my fault?" she whispered.

"No."

"Thank you." She smiled weakly, trying to shrug it off, and I smiled back. "Want to cook breakfast for everyone?" I nodded.

~

"I think we did a decent job." El and I just finished cooking, we made pancakes.

"now to wake everyone u-" before I could finish my sentence all of them -minus louis- came to the kitchen.

"We were suppose to wake you up" el and I pouted.

Everyone said thanks and dug in.

"Go wake up Lou." I said to Eleanor. She nodded warily and went.

***Louis' P.O.V ***

I just woke up, and I was still tired.

I was tossing and turning all night because of the fight with El, and because of Harper.

I rubbed my temple due to my upcoming headache.

The door cracked open and Eleanor poked her head in.

"Oh, uh, you're up." She said quietly, not making eye contact with me, in fact she was avoiding my eyes at all cost.

"Yea."

"Breakfasts ready." she mumbled and was about to pull her head back to leave.

"Eleanor." I called. She looked back at me, but said nothing. "C'mere."

She walked in and closed the door, but stood away from me.

I stood up and walked toward her.

As I got closer I noticed the bags under her eyes, feeling guilty because she probably didn't sleep at all.

I stood in front of her and pulled her in for a hug.

She didn't hug back, but she didn't push me back either.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled into her hair.

"I just wanted to know why you were being distant." she replied.

"I know, it's just a lot of shit was going through my head, and I guess I took it out on you. I didn't even mean to tell you to leave. I was just tired and cranky."

"Okay..."

"Forgive me?" I asked.

"Always." I smiled.

"Good, now lets go for breakfast."

"You go ahead. I'm tired and want to sleep." she said.

I leaned down and kissed her on the lips gently.

"Okay."

Time to talk to Harper.

***Zayn's P.O.V ***

"Harry, lets head out okay?" he nodded and then we left.

***Perrie's P.O.V***

"You and I are going to speak to management today, right Ni?" he looked up and with food in his mouth and nodded.

***********************************

Vote&&comment&&fan.

~milan :*