~ Chapter 7 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 7

************************************

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

... I could tell them right? The boys and girls were still looking at me, waiting for me to answer. I guess I could tell them. I took a deep breathe. "So, uh. The reason I don't want to go swimming is because I don't want to wear a bikini because me bod-" I got cut off.

"You're not fat!" El said.

"Yea, you're prefect." Niall said. I don't know why but when he called me perfect I got a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Yea, come on yo-" I cut Louis off.

"No, that's not what I was going to say." I said.

"Oh, what were you going to say?" Liam asked.

I sighed. "The reason I don't want to wear a bikini is" I looked down and continued. "because my uh, body is , erm, covered in, um, bruises.." I said very quietly in the hopes that they wouldn't hear me, but of course they did. Because right after I told them there was a huge gasp. I looked up and all their faces had the same expression, shock and sadness. It was quiet for a minute before Perrie asked,

"Can we see them?"

"Uh, here?" I asked. I mean we were at the beach after all.

"Right." She said.

"We could go home and l-" I cut Harry off.

"No. We came to the beach. So you guys all go and hang out, k." I stated. I don't want to go home because of me.

"What are you going to do?" Zayn asked. I thought for a moment.

"I'll just go walk around."

"Are you sure?" Lou said.

"Yes, now go." They all came over to hug me then left, except Niall. "Niall, whatcha doing?"

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V. *•*•*•*•

I was shocked. How many bruises did she have? I wanted to get to know her better so i stayed behind when everyone left and plus I didn't want her to be alone.

"Niall, whatcha doing?" She asked.

"I'm going to hang out with."

"No, Ni, you don't have to, go have fun."

"NO. I want to so stop protesting."

"Fine." She gave up, but I could see her smiling. I went and sat beside her.

"So, Harpreeta, what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"Harpreeta?"

"That's your new nickname!" I demanded.

"Ok, Harpreeta, i like it."

"By the way, i'm the only one who gets to call you that, got it?"

"Got it... anyways Nialler, wait I could call you that, right?"

"Yes, now you were saying?"

"Right, what are we going to do?"

"Well, I was thinking we could walk around and get to know each other a bit." She nodded. "Well lets go." I yelled. She laughed and got up. She had a super cute laugh.

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Nialler is so sweet! He stayed behind so I woudn't be alone. The whole time we were walking, talking and laughing! He had a really contagious laugh! We were walking on this boardwalk with rides and such. We went on a bunch of rides and of course I was scared because it was my first time. On the scary rides I would scream loudly while Niall just laughed at me. I also learned that Niall is from Ireland, he has a brother named Greg, his birthday is September 13th, his favourite color is green, his favourite restaurant is Nandos and way more.