~ Chapter 9 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 9

************************************

•*•*•*•* Louis's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

I wonder what Harper was dreaming about last night. I'm been wondering for the whole day and now it's 5 in the afternoon and Harper still isn't up yet. I'll ask her about it when she wakes up. Right now the boys are watching TV and the girls went back to their hotel, and I was in the kitchen munching on some carrots. Hm, I never asked Harper is she liked carrots....

•*•*•*•* Harper's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

I woke up because my stupid phone was ringing. I looked at the time and it was 5 in the afternoon, wow i slept a lot. I had 3 new texts I opened the one from Kyle first.

From: The-Most-awesomest-Person-Ever (;

HEY! Cat and I are going to hang out at Starbucks in a bit. Wanna come?

To: The-Most-Awesomest-Person-ever (;

Sure. (: I'll be there in a hour.

Then I looked at my second text, it was an unknown number.

From: Unknown.

HELLLLLOOO GIRLLY! It's me the bestest friend you've ever had, CAT! I got you're number from Kyle. COME. TO. STARBUCKS.

P.S I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOUR BROTHER IS LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON AND YOU KNOW THE REST OF ONE DIRECTION <3333333

I decided to change her name in my phone to CAT (:

To: CAT (:

Gosh Cat! I'll be there in a hour I already told Kyle! And I know their awesome and super nice! (:

Then I looked at the last text it was also an unknown number.

From: Unknown.

Hey sweetie (; Guess who? Oh, I bet you know. Well I thought I should just let you know i'm getting on the plane right now to DoncaterI'm coming for you (; We have a lot to discuss. See you soon cunt, hope you enjoyed the little time you had because once I find you I will trap you again maybe possibly kill you, nah that'll be to easy I might just give you to Bobby (; Bye

I dropped the phone and started crying. I was crying for ten minutes when my door opened and Harry popped his head in. He saw me crying he closed the door and rushed over to me hugging me, rubbing my back and saying soothing things like "it's going to be ok" and "don't worry" and stuff. I calmed down after about 10 minutes and looked up at him, he had a wet spot on his shirt from my crying.

"Sorry about your shirt." I said.

•*•*•*•* Harry's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

I was bored with boys so I decided to go wake Harper up so we could do something. When I walked in to her room I closed the door and saw her crying her eyes out. I rushed over to her and pulled her into a hug, while rubbing her back and whispered soothing things in her ear. I waited until she calmed down. Her crying stopped and she looked up at me and gave me a weak small.

"Sorry about your shirt." I looked down and there was a wet spot from her crying but I didn't care right now. I wanted to know why she was so upset. It broke my heart seeing her so sad.

"Don't worry about it, love. Now tell me why you're so upset." She got up and picked up her phone and brought it over to me. She was searching trying to find something. She found it and handed it over to me. It was a text. I read it and my blood started boiling. If he touches her he will regret it. "Don't worry, love. He will not hurt you." She smiled and pecked my cheek. My skin felt like fire when she kissed it.