~ Chapter 28 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 28

************************************

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Its been two hours, well it feels like it, I got up off the bed, and immediately fell over, I'm still so weak from yesterday. I didn't care though this might be my only chance to actually escape.

I went and climbed up the stairs, the door creaked when I opened it.

I walked into the kitchen, and the only thing they had was bread -great- I took a piece, and ate it.

I went to the front door, and went outside. I can't remember the last time I was outside, it feels so good.

I took one last look at the house, and it was just like those murderous houses you see on tv.

I started walking straight, just like bald guy told me to.

I was so weak, and tired. I was extremely dizzy, and black spots disappeared, and reappeared in my vision.

I kept going, and going.

Suddenly, I tripped over my own feet, and that's when everything turned black.

~...~ RECAP ~...~

We were in the middle of nowhere when we saw something, or a someone fall, an not get up.

Louis started driving to the thing, or person.

Once we were close enough to see it we figured out it was....

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

We figured out it was Harper!

I jumped out of the car, and ran over to her body, with the others closely behind.

I gasped when I saw her, she looked horrible. She had cuts, burns, and bruises, all over her body. Her clothes were torn and tattered.

"Is she breathing...?" Asked Lou in a sad, and scared voice. Liam checked her pulse.

"Barley, so we have to get her to a hospital now!" Liam yelled.

Everyone scurried into the van, with Louis carrying his sister.

They were all very worried, especially Louis, and I.

*•*•*•*• 3rd Person's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Everyone was anxiously sitting in the hospital waiting room, waiting for Harper's doctor to come and tell them the news.

The girls were crying, same with Niall, and Louis.

The rest were trying hard not to cry or comforting the others.

"Harper Tomlinson?" They looked up and saw the doctor, they all rushed to him and asked what was wrong. "I'm sorry, but Harper

************************************

HAAAAII BABEZ!

Sorry, this chapter is super short, and pretty suckii.

I can't update as much now, because the weather is finally nice, and when the weather is nice, I'm always out, sowwie:*

INSTAGRAM - itsjustmilan , follow it please, I'm almost at 700 followers! I follow back:*

KIK - DisIzMilan

TWITTER - __noticeme1d__

70 votes , and 35 comments for the next chapter.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

SHARE

Update soon:)

Love you ladybugs<3>

-Milan XOXO