~ Chapter 13 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 13

************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Harry's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

"Harper, I was wondering if you, uh, wanted to go on a date with me. Tomorrow night?"

"Harry, I

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

"Harry, I would love to." Even though I have an enormous crush on Niall it's not like he would ever like me back and Harry is really sweet and he is cute. You would have to be blind to think he wasn't cute.

"Really?" He said. I nodded and he was smiling from ear to ear. He pecked my cheek and left. After he left I drifted off to sleep.

*•*•*•*• Harry's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

I can't believe she said yes. I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I went downstairs to see the guys still there. "Lads?" They all looked at me showing me they I had their attention. "I asked Harper on a date she said yes and tomorrow i'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend." I looked at the lads faces -Louis looked happy but also guilty- I wonder why he's guilty. -Zayn and Liam looked happy and a bit shocked- Why were they shocked? Then I looked at Niall -He looked upset, very upset.He was glaring at me.- Then Niall got up and left to who knows where without saying a word. He just slammed the door and left. They lads and I were quiet. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok. But next time try to think of how other people would react." Liam said. I nodded and went upstairs. I might have the girl I like a lot but I just phased off my brother. I tossed and turned all night I barley got any sleep.

*•*•*•*• Liam , Zayn & Louis' P.O.V *•*•*•*•

It's great Harry asked her out but poor Niall. He waited so long for his princess and he thought Harper might have been the one. He really, really liked her you could just tell.

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

When Harry told me the news I just stormed out. I know I shouldn't have, but I really, really like this girl. Love might be a better word. Over the past weeks she has been with us I have fallin' for her hard. I decided to go to a club and just make out with a random girl to get my mind off of things. I didn't even drink. I made out with 2 different girls and danced with a bunch. It was 2 in the morning so I headed home. The lads were all asleep so I went up stairs, stripped down into my boxers and went to bed.

~~~ DREAM ~~~

"Ha, you actually thought I would like you? No one would your just a blonde pig with fucked up teeth and can't sing. No one will want you. Your pathetic" Harper spat at me. "Harry is so much better then you, like honestly no one would give if you left One Direction, you ruin the band." Then Harry came out and started making out with Harper while I was crying, alot.

( A/N, I don't think Niall is any of those things. It's just for entertainment purposes. I love Niall. )

~~~ END OF DREAM ~~~

I woke up and had beads of sweat on my forehead. I just laid in bed and checked the time 11 am. I sighed and started to get up. The lads must be up by now and so must Harper. El, Dani and Perrie won't be back for a couple of days. I have to apologize to Harry. I took a shower and just threw on new boxers pyjama bottoms and a random shirt since we have nothing planned for today. I got up and walked to the kitchen and as I suspected everyone was there. Harry and Harper sitting beside each other. I got 6 pancakes and finished them. No one has even said a word. Now is the time to talk to Harry, I guess.