~ Chapter 18 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 18

************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

"Hello?"

"H-Harper I-it's P-p-Perrie" she sounded like she was crying.

"Perrie? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I said and they guys looked a bit worried but Zayn looked extremely worried.

"I

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

"I need to b-break up with Z-Zayn." My eyes got bigger. Zayn still had his eyes right on me and same with the guys.

"What? Why?"

"We-well, today I got a call from management and they said that I needed to b-break up with Zayn, because of my tour so I won't be with him for 4 months and they said I needed to date Nathan from The Wanted."

"Why?"

"For publicity. Since The Wanted and Little Mix are doing this tour together, our managements decided I have to date Nathan so Little Mix gets noticed."

"Oh." I said not knowing what to say.

"So, what do I do? I don't want Zayn to hate me. I love him and I don't even like Nathan."

"Perrie, I think you should talk to Zayn about this and I can assure you that Zayn will NOT hate you." I said. The guys looked confused as to why Zayn might hate Perrie.

"But what if he gets mad at me?"

"He won't."

"Really?"

"Yes, now, you should give him a call because he's worried."

"Yea I wi-," she cut herself off "Wait, he's there?"

"Yup."

"Oh god."

"Don't worry."

"So, are you going to call him? To tell him?"

"But I'm scared to tell him."

"Perrie, don't be scared, he'll understand, ok?"

"Alright... But I have to call him tomorrow because I need to go on a plane right now."

"Kk, bye."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too." And with that we hung up. The boys were still watching me but I decided to play stupid. "So, what do you guys want to do now?"

"Tell us." Louis asked.

"Tell you what?"

"Why Perrie was crying." Said Zayn.

"Sorry."

"TELL. ME." Zayn demanded through clenched teeth. 

"Zayn I-"

"NO,HARPER TELL ME WHY MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND WAS CRYING!" He yelled and seeing Zayn angry is scary because he doesn't yell, that much. Harry came and put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. And started talking.

He said, "look, Zayn, calm down. Don't yell at Harper, she didn't do anything."

"Harry, but if Harper was crying wouldn't you want to know why she's crying?"

"Of course I would." Harry said back, while pecking my cheek.

"Look, Harper, i'm sorry for yelling at you." Zayn said.