~ Chapter 21 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 21

************************************

I was in a bright white room, with absolutely nothing, hm, what's going on?

"Hello?" I called out. Nothing. "anyone there?" I tried again. Nothing.

I sighed. What's going on? Where am I? Where's everyone else?

Suddenly I felt a hand on either side of my shoulders, I screamed.

"Calm down." The voice whispered. I cautiously turned around to be met by..

Nothing?

What? "W-who's there?" I stuttered. 'It' laughed "hello?" I suddenly felt a presence in front of me, but I saw nothing?

What the fiddudles is gong on?

"T-this isn't funny. Who ever you are." It laughed again.

"Oh, little Harper."

"H-how do you know my name? Who are you?" I have to stop stuttering, god.

"Oh, that's for me to know."

"What do you want from me? Why can't I see you?"

"I wanted to give you some advice and I'm a ghost, well more like your guardian angel, in a way."

"Huh? Why advice?" The sound sighed.

"Look, Harper, all I'm going to say is listen to your heart and be careful."

"Listen to my heart? Be careful of what? What do you mean?"

"Yes, listen to your heart. Do what your heart tells you to do. Follow your heart. Also, be careful. Danger is heading your way." I'm so confused right now that it isn't even funny.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Look, what I'm saying is, do what your heart tells you to do, not what your mind tells you. Because in the end your heart will end up winning. Don't get others advice, do what YOU what to do."

"Are you talking about Harry?"

"Yes, I am. So LISTEN to your heart, DO what it tells YOU to do. NOT your mind."

"Oh, ok. But, what did you mean by 'danger is heading your way'?"

"I'm telling you to be careful. Very careful. Something bad is going to happen. It might not happen soon, or for a while actually. But it WILL happen."

"What kind of danger?"

"YOU ARE IN DANGER! A CHIZ LOAD OF IT!"

"Oh, ok. But why are you telling me this?"

"Because, I'm your guardian angel."

"Oh, but to be exact who EXACTLY are you?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, please."

"It's me, mommy. I know you don't remember my voice, but it's me. I promise."

"M-mom?" I whispered.

"Yes, baby. It's me. Mom. I just wanted to tell you, even though something is going to happen. Just remember, it will always get better and never give up."

"M-mom, I miss you, a lot. Why did you have to leave?"

"Sweetie, it was my time. I miss you so much baby. But, if you ever miss me, just remember I'm with you. Maybe not physically but I am. Can you remember that, for me?"

"Of course."

"Look, sweet cheeks, I gotta go. I love you, forever and always. Don't forget me."