~ Chapter 11 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 11

************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Louis' P.O.V *•*•*•*•

My phone buzzed again.

From: Hazza-Bear <3

Please Boo-Bear ! I swear I won't hurt her. She's your sister why would I hurt her. Please, please, please !

I sighed. Harry won't hurt her... Right? Oh god I don't even know. But harry is known as a flirt what if he breaks her heart? I took a breathe before answering,

To: Hazza-Bear <3

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Louis' P.O.V *•*•*•*•

To: Hazza-Bear <3

Haz... fine. Ask her on a date. Make sure she has fun, got it? And if you do ask her to be your girlfriend... YOU. BETTER. NOT. HURT. HER. Got it?

I pressed send and looked at Harry a huge smile broke onto his face, I guess he must really like her if it makes him that happy. Haz won't hurt her. I thought he was going to reply but instead he got up from his seat, and since he was right behind me he grabbed my head, kissed it repeatly and yellled,

"OH MY GOSH BOO-BEAR! THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANKYOU. I LOVE YOUUU SOO MUCH !" I just laughed and everyone in the car was staring at Harry and I except the driver.

"You're welcome Haz." I replied, he was smiling so big.

"What just happened?" Liam asked.

"Nothing." I replied simply.

"LOU, IS LARRY STYLINSON BECOMING REALLL?!" El yelled from the backseat, I could tell she was joking so I decided to tease her a bit.

"YES, EL. I'M SORRY. WHAT ME AND HAZ HAVE IS SPECIAL."

"Fine." She sighed. "I guess i'll just get another guy, it's not gon-" I cut her off.

"NO, ELLIE, I WAS KIDDING! FORGIVE ME!" I yelled dramatically. She giggled and nodded, I blew her a kiss and she pretended to catch it. Everyone was staring at us then burst out laughing.

"What's Larry Stylinson?" Asked Harper.

"It's Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson combined, it's their couple name." Niall explained. Suddenly I felt guilty for letting Harry ask Harper out, I completely forgot Nialler has feelings for her... well this is bloody fantastic.

"LOUIS!" Harper yelled.

"Yes, love?" I said camly.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GAY! IT'S OK, DONT BE ASHAMED! WAIT, WHAT ABOUT ELEANOR????" Everyone burst out laughing.

"No, no. Our fans just smashed their names together, as like a bromance they aren't actually gay!" Zayn sad.

"oh... sorry."

"It's ok, love." I said.

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Well, that was weird. Suddenly, I just blanked out and had a flashback.

~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~

It was a cold, rainy day. I was at a cemetery with a bunch of people around me. I was next to my step-dad he was holding my hand and tears were streaming down his face. Everyone one was dressed in black. Then 4 men came out carrying a coffin, 2 in the front and 2 in the back. I looked at everyone and noticed a bunch of my mom's friends here, they all had tears rolling down their cheeks. The 4 men went and put the coffin in the ground and burried it. My step-dad, john, went up and started talking.