~ Chapter 23 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 23

************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

From : Unknown.

Hey, hun! Haven't talked in a while. But I WILL see you soon. So, you think you could hind from me, eh? I found out you're brother is the famous "Louis Tomlinson" and that you're in the UK, this is gonna be easy. Can't wait to reunite. <3

My heart sank. He is going to find me. I'm going to die.

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

He's going to find me. He's going to find me. He's going to find me.

That's what's been going through my mind for the past 4 hours. It's 3am right now and I can't sleep. He's going to find me. He's going to take me. Kill me, actually no he isn't gonna kill me, he's gonna torture me, because he likes that best.

I can't tell the boys, or girls they'll worry to much.

This must have been what my mom was talking about in my dream,

'Danger is coming, be careful'

I need to tell someone about this.

I know what you're thinking, 'are you stupid? Call the cops?' Or 'tell the boys.' I can't call the cops because bob will always get bailed out, ALWAYS. And if he's in jail, John will find me. In it telling the boys and girls because I don't want them to worry, I don't eat to be a bigger burden to them with my stupid drama. I know, I know Louis is my brother and all, but that doesn't keen he can't kick me out for being annoying.

I have a new plan.

Tomorrow I am DETERMINED to find a job and then to find my own place to live.

You might be thinking this is drastic measures, but in all honesty, I'm fridging 18 and barley know how to do anything on my own. I have to learn, to cook, to clean, and to support myself. Like if I ever get married and half kids -highly unlikely- I need to know those this.

I'm going to get help from, Maja Fels, the girl I bumped into at Starbucks. I've been talking to her a bit ever since and I hunk she'll be able to help me.

I'm going to call her right now, even though it's half past 3 in the morning, I could care less.

I picked up my phone and failed her number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri- it rang 4 times before she picked up. "Hello?" Said a groggily voice -guessing it was Maja -

"Hey, Maj?"

"Harper? Are you ok? What's wrong?" I giggled.

"I'm fine"

"Not that I don't love you but, whys you call at this ungodly hour?"

"I need your help, I mean I know, it's quarter to 4 in the morning, but could you possibly help me?" I asked her.

"Sure, with anything."

Then I told her all about John and bob, me coming here, the texts, potentially loving Niall, my mom, harry and I splitting up, how I want a job, basically everything.

"Wow, you've been through alot.

"Yea, so would you help me?"

"Of course! Ill be over in an hour?"