♡forty-onee♡

CHAPTER 41

***********************************

***Niall's P.O.V***

"Go get her, 'kay? Perrie said to me as soon as we stepped in the house.

I sighed before facing her.

"Wish me luck." I smiled uncertainly.

"I will." With that she left and that's how I found myself standing in front of Harper's door.

I breathed in and out before actually getting the courage to knock.

I heard shuffling from the inside, then the door opened and I was met with Harper.

"hi." She said, looking confused.

"Can we talk?" I asked hopeful.

"Depends, are you gonna tell me what's been up with you?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Then yes."

We walked into her room and she sat on her bed, I was looking around not sure if I could sit next to her or not.

"You can sit on the bed." she mumbled. I smiled, and thanked her before making my way beside her.

"Care to explain now?"

"Yea. Okay, so Victoria and I aren't really a thing. I mean we are dating, but we aren't, if that makes any sense." I said.

"I know that much." She replied.

"Okay, management set us up for publicity. That first time I kissed you and I got a call it was them, that's when they told me. I didn't mean to be so harsh when I told you it was a mistake, which it certainly wasn't, it was amazing." I looked into her eyes as I spoke every word.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" she asked.

"I wasn't allowed." I sighed. "But, Harper, Perrie and I talked to management today, they gave me permission to date you." Her eyes lite up, and she smiled at me. I hate myself for what I'm about to say next. "but, I have to continue dating Victoria for publicity." her smiled dropped.

"oh." She mumbled and looked down at her hands. I cupped her cheek and lifted her head up so she was looking at me.

"But I want to date you, I have no feelings for Victoria. I want you." I said, genuinely meaning it.

"but-"

"No, no buts. We can make this work." I said confidently.

"If you're sure." she said.

"I'm very sure. So, Harper would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend? My princess?" I asked.

She broke into a smile and pulled me forward by my collar so I was nose to nose with her.

"Just shut up, and kiss me."

***Zayn's P.O.V***

"When're you gonna ask her, mate?" Harry asked.

"Hopefully tomorrow. I mean I have everything planned out." I answered while smiling.

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

"I'm knackered, good night." he said, and on cue he yawned.

"See ya mate. G'night." and he left.

I have everything planned out for tomorrow, hopefully it's perfect, or at least close.

"Hey Per, wanna go out with me on a date tomorrow?" I asked when she walked in.

"I would love to. What's the special occasion?" she grinned.

"No special occasion, just wanna take my girl out. Does there have to be a reason?"

"Well, Malik. Knowing you, you like to stay indoors, unless it's a special occasion, or you're planning something." She shot back.

"Okay, you know me. But I promise, no occasion, and I'm not planning something." I chuckled.

"Mmhmm." She eyed my suspiciously, but all I did was grin, before I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her on to the bed.

She squealed as she fell on my chest. "that isn't very nice Malik. You can't just grab people like that." She said while pretending to scold me, but failed when she bursted out laughing.

"okay, okay, I'm sorry. Forgive me?" I asked while jotting my bottom lip out.

She leaned forward and whispered, "always." before crashing her lips into mine.

What happened after that is what they call, history.

***Louis' P.O.V***

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, before making me way into el and I's closet.

I dropped the towel and pulled my boxers on, contemplating weather I should were pyjamas or not.

While I was thinking I felt arms wrap around my torso.

I turned around and was met with my gorgeous girlfriend, who seemed a lot happier, might I add.

"hi." she giggled.

"hey, why so happy?" I asked.

She leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed my lips, before pulling back. -too soon might I add- "I dunno." She shrugged her shoulders casually. I chuckled at her.

"Okay, let me just change and we can go do something or go to bed." I said. She pouted at me, and I chuckled again. "What's wrong?"

"You don't neeeeeed to change." She batted her eyelashes innocently up at me.

"Oh, don't i?"

"Nope." She smirked.

"What do you suppose I do then Ms.Calder?"

"Kiss me?" She questioned.

"My pleasure." I leaned in and crashed my lips against hers.

And no matter how cheesy this sounds, I saw fireworks, as always.

***Harry's P.O.V***

I went into my room and got all snuggled up with my pillow.

I slept like a baby because my head was resting on a cloud.

***********************************

vote.COMMENT.fan.

~m :*