~ Chapter 15 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 15

************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

"HARRY, HARPER, WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Louis screamed, oh chiz.

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Harry's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Oh chiz! Louis' pissed. "Louis, nothing happened. I swear." I said.

"Y-yea L-Louis" Harper said stuttering, damn it Lou must have scared the chiz out of her.

"OHH, SO YOU JUST CASUALLY SLEEP IN BED WITH PEOPLE, HARPER? IS THAT IT? ARE YOU SOME SORT OF SLUT WHO SLEEPS WITH A BOYFRIEND EVEN THOUGH THEY JUST STARTED DATING? YEA, NOT A SLUT AT ALL!" Louis yelled the end fripping with sarcasim and Harper started crying and she ran out of the room and I heard a door shut. "Shit."

"Shit, that'a right! You fucking scared her and to top it all off you called her a SLUT!" I started raising my voice by now all of the boys were in the room.

"WELL, WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT ME TO THINK?"

"MAYBE, IF YOU DIDN'T YELL AND GAVE US TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. THEN YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING HAPPENED!" I yelled back.

"Well, what happened?" He asked his voice back to normal.

"Yesterday, she came into my room at around 3am and woke me up. She said she had a bad dream and asked if she could stay in here. I said sure and sang her back to sleep. That's ALL that happened."I said and Louis immediately looked guilty.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Boo-Bear but you should say sorry to Harper you scared the day lights out of her and called her a slut."

"I know" we hugged and the boys and I except Louis went downstairs to eat breakfast.

*•*•*•*• Louis' P.O.V *•*•*•*•

God, how could I have been so stupid and yelled at her and call her a slut. She's nowhere near being a slut. I walked up to her room and knocked on the door. I heard sniffling from the other side of the door. Now I feel even worse. I opened the door. "Harper..." She didn't answer, she just stared at the wall. I walked up to her and wrapped her in a hug. We sat in silence for about 5 minutes.

"Louis?"

"Yea?"

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to. We didn't do anything, I promise."

"No, you shouldn't be sorry. I'm the one who jumped to conclusions and also you're not a slut, nowhere near a slut. Forgive me?" She nodded.

"Forgive me?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her forehead. We stood up and I through her over my shoulder and started running down the stairs. She screamed and kicked my back to put her down, but I wouldn't. We got downstairs. I ran up to Harreh. "Special deliverrryyy for Harry styles!" I yelled and threw Harper on his lap in the kitchen. Good thing he caught her. Then I went to get breakfast.

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Wow, I can't believe Lou called her a slut! But hopefully they'll work it out. We went downstairs to the kitchen to leave Lou to apologize to Harper. We all sat at the table and ate our breakfast which consisted of bacon, eggs and juice. But obviously I had triple that and Zayn didn't have bacon since he doesn't eat pork. After like 10 minutes Lou came down with Harper flight on his shoulder and we screaming kicking to tell Lou to put her down. He ran up to Harry and threw her onto his lap. Harry and Harper kept cuddling and I couldn't stand watching that so I just got up and left and went up to my room. I really needed to get my mind off of Harper so I called the girl I knew who could help me to try and get over her. It rang and rang until she picked up.

"Hello?"

************************************

HIYA PEOPLE OF THE SITE WATTPAD !

Sorry , short chapter , but I updated like I promised :)

Guess where I am ? I'm in the States for the weekend , yaaay !

MY EXAMS ARE OVER , O-V-E-R, OVER ! WOOHOO !

Wanna be the most awesomest person ever and follow my Twitter ? __noticeme1d__ and guess what I follow back !

+4 votes and +2 comments for an update !

FAN ME .

SHARE THE BOOK .

Love you<3

~Milan :) xx