~ Chapter 27~ ツ

CHAPTER 27

************************************

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

It's been two days and no one has come downstairs which I am grateful for, but of course with my luck, I just heard the door being unlocked and steps coming down, now I should be scared but honestly I don't care anymore, they do whatever they want,I'm basically just dead inside.

The person who came down was the bald guy, he hasn't done anything to me, yet.

"Look, listen very carefully," he said, I nodded. "John, and the rest of us are going somewhere for about a week, we're leaving tomorrow. Which means you're staying here alone. Now, I'm in charge of tying you up tomorrow, and locking the basement door before we leave. I'll make it look like I tied you up and ill leave the door unlocked, after we leave, wait about a hour or two, and run, don't look back, just go. Look for help, and get away from this awful place." I just looked at him in shock.

"You have to trust me. I haven't hurt you since you've been here and I'm not planning to" i wonder why he is helping me, i wish i could speak but my damn voice is still gone. "You might be wondering as to why i am helping you." i nodded. "Look, i never agreed to kidnapping you, I was forced. I didn't want to, and you're miserable here. I don't want you going through this." He said. I nodded. He started headed for the door, but before he left he turned around and said, "Remeber what I said, and i promise this isn't a trick, and when you get out just go straight down the road for a bit and you should be in the city" He said. I smiled to him as if saying Thank you. He smiled and left.

I have hope, I can make it out alive.

~

It'a now night time I can tell the door opens and John comes in.

"Hey babe." He said. I look at him, showing that I am listening. "Listen, the guys and I are leaving tomorrow, and won't be back for a week. If you even think of escaping I will kill you. That isn't a threat it's a promise, and just to remind you of what I'm capable of." He trailed off, and pulled out a knife, my eyes widened.

He started coming closer to me and cut me in so much places, and than he beat me, and just left.

How the hell am I suppose to go if I can barley move?! If I'm so sore?!

I can't even move my arm without it hurting. "You have to try, you have to get back to the boys, and the girls" a part in my brain said. "Get sleep so you have energy" the voice in my head said.

I decided to listen to it and get some sleep.

Tomorrow I will escape.

~

"Harper, Harper, wake up, get up." Someone said into my ear. I opened my eyes and there was the bald guy from yesterday. "Ok, everyone is in the car, ill leave the basement door open, grab something to eat before you leave, an just run!" I nodded and smiled. "Remeber wait one or two hours." I nodded. "Good luck." He smiled and left.

I smiled, I actually smiled a real, genuine smile since I've been here.

I'm getting out of here, I'm gong to make it alive.

I get to see the guys, and girls again.

More importantly I get to see Niall again..

*•*•*•*• Zayn's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

Right now everyone is in our van. Louis is driving, with Eleanor in the passenger seat, behind them is Liam, and Danielle, behind them is Niall, and Harry, and Perrie, and I are behind them.

We are going out of the city in search of Harper.

We've been driving for a couple hours and no one has said anything, no one has spoken much since Harper's maniac of a stepdad kidnapped her.

We were in the middle of nowhere when we saw something, or a someone fall, an not get up.

Louis started driving to the thing, or person.

Once we were close enough to see it we figured out it was....

************************************

HEY BABEZ;)

Cliffhanger-ish, I guess?

I'm sorry I have been a suckii author but to tell you the truth I've just been lazy, and a bit busy to write, sowwie:*

So, how do you like this chapter?!

IF A UNICORN POKES YOU WITH ITS STICK (or horn) WOULD YOU TO BECOME A UNICORN?!?! I've been wondering this for the longest time.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

Even though it was a couple days ago.. 

Pray for the people in Boston!

50 votes, 30 comments for the next chapter?

Instagram -- itsjustmilan ((I FOLLOW BACK))

SnapChat -- itsjustmilan

Twitter -- __noticeme1d__ (2 of _ )

Kik -- Disizmilan

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FEEDBACK..

Love you pixies so much! :* <3

-milan XOXO