~ Chapter 17 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 17

************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

"I'm sor-" she cut him off.

"DON'T APOLOGIZE LIAM! LIKE YOU SAID WE ARE DONE! OVER! HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE WITH OUT ME."

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

•*•*•*•* Liam's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

I just stood there in shook, I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. I felt like I was going to start crying any time. If I just kept my big mouth shut and didn't say anything, we wouldn't be arguing and possibly be breaking up. I started tearing up even more and it was too hard to keep it in.The lads and Harper are still in the room not knowing what to say or do. Dani turned around to leave, but I caught her wrist before she could. "Let go, Liam" she sounded like she was also going to cry.

"So, are we... are we over?" I asked my voice cracking a bit. She sighed.

"Look, Liam." She said as she lifted my chin up so I was looking at her. "I don't want to break up with you, I really don't." She sighed. A tear rolling down her red cheeks. "but maybe, it would be the best for now. I still love you and always will, but I think we need a break from each other."

"So, we're never going to be together again? Payzer is over? Forever?" I asked. A tear excaped her eyes.

"Duckie, we will be together again, hopefully. But now, we just aren't. I really want to get back together with you, but now isn't the time."

"So, this isn't goodbye?"

"For now it is." I nodded. She turned to walk out.

"I love you, noodle, forever and always."

"I love you to, Duckie. Forever and always." With that she left. Tears started to stream down my face.

"Liam, i'm-" I cut Harper off, by walking up to my room and closing the door. I didn't want to deal with anyone. I lay down on my bed and cried. You might think i'm not a man for crying, but I honestly don't care, she's been with me through so much, I loved her, I love her...

•*•*•*•* Danielle's P.O.V •*•*•*•*

As soon as I left the tears started streaming down my face rapidly. I couldn't believe it, Liam and I are over. He was the best boyfriend ever! I went downstairs to the garage and got my keys. I'm going to stay in a hotel since I live there with they boys, Liam, Harper, El and Perrie. I'll go get my stuff while they boys are at rehearsals tomorrow. While I was driving Little Things came on to the radio, I started to cry, remembering the memory of Liam singing that song to me...

**** FLASHBACK ****

I was in Liam and I's room crying. The boys were at rehearsals same with Perrie and El was meeting up with her old friend. I was scrolling through Twitter and there was so much hate all saying i'm ugly, hideous, fat, bad dancer, that I should die, etc. I have been getting so much hate, way more then El and Perrie. I was started to feel so insecure now. They haters were all right, I was hideous and fat. What did Liam see in me? I kept reading and reading so much, it's addicting. I was reading for a hour when Liam walked in the room smiling. When he saw me his smile turned into a concerned look.

"Noodle, what's wrong?" He asked, sounding really concerned.

"Liam, am I fat or ugly?" He loooked at me shocked.

"What? No! Of course not, why would you even think that?" I showed him my computer screen. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me. "Don't listen to them, they're just jealous." He started singing Little Things in my ear. After he finished sinigng he kissed me passionately and said, "You are the most prettiest girl I know. I don't know what I would do without you. Please, don't listen to them." I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.