~ Chapter 29 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 29

************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

"Harper Tomlinson?" They looked up and saw the doctor, they all rushed to him and asked what was wrong. "I'm sorry, but Harper

~...~ RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Louis' P.O.V *•*•*•*•

We were all anxiously staring at the doctor, waiting for him to say what he was going to say. "I'm sorry, but Harper, has fallen into a coma." The doctor said. We were silent, because we didn't know what to say. Finally Liam broke the silence.

"How long?" He asked, his voice showing he was tired.

"It really depends. You see Harper was very badly injured, it's a miracle that she is still alive. Coma's really depend on the person, because they have to try to wake themselves up." The doctor explained.

"Oh, but do you know how long it will be?" Danielle asked.

"As I said, it depends. It could take days, weeks, months, or even years. It depends on the person." The doctor said. "I'm sorry, you may see her if you like though." With that he walked away.

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

I feel no pain, nothing at all.

Am I dead?

Is this what it feels like to be dead?

I don't think I'm dead since I can see the boys, and girls.

"Hello?" I said to Louis. He showed no expression, he just stared off, it looked like he was crying. I went to Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam, El, Perrie, and Dani, and the same thing happened. It's as if they can't hear me.

I looked and they were staring at the hospital bed, why would they be at the hospital? I looked closer to the bed and saw that the person lying there lifelessly was, me? What?

"What's happening?" I said confused. "Why can't anyone hear me?!" I was getting frustrated now. "HELLO!?" I yelled, nothing. "Ugh."

"I can answer that for you." Said a voice, causing me to jump. I turned around and saw my mom? K, what the heck is going on.

"Mom?" I said, my facial expressions showing that I was confused. 

"Yes, it's me." She answered.

"Wha.. how.. what's going on?"

"Well, you escaped, but than fell over and banged your head on the concrete, and grew unconscious. Your brother, and friends found you. They brought you here, to the hospital, and the doctor said you were in a coma."

"Then why am..' She cut me off.

"You can see them, and hear them, but they can't. You're just here, but not here, that makes no sense." She groaned. "I'm going to show you what their lives will be like without you." I nodded, still not fully understanding what was happening.

"Uh.. who do we go to first?" I asked.

"Well, I just want to show you Louis, and Niall's life without you, okay?" I nodded. "Who do you want to go to first?"

"Louis."

She grabbed my hand, and told me to close my eyes.

After a couple minutes my mom told me to open my eyes, and so I did.

We were in a tiny apartment, and it was very dark.

"Come on." My mother told me, so I followed her. She led me to a living room.

There, I saw Louis, with about 20 beer bottles around him, he was very pale, he had cuts on his arms, bangs under his eyes, needles surrounding him, he looked horrible. He even had drugs. 

"What happened to him?" My voice cracked.

"Well, after your death, Louis didn't know how to cope with himself. He would get drunk every night, and even during the day. He turned to drugs, and he started cutting himself. He blamed himself for your death, because he promised to protect you and he failed. The band broke up, and Eleanor left him, he didn't have anyone, and he would always say he didn't need anyone. He spent all his money on drugs, he became a very bad person. He would steal, and was just rude to everyone, and anything. After a while he overdosed and died." I had tears pouring out of my eyes on,

I walked up to Louis, and whispered "I'm sorry."

 "Come on sweetie, one more." I nodded. We did the same thing as later, but this time we ended up seeing Niall, by a cliff.

"Goodbye." He whispered, and jumped off.

"NIALL!" I yelled, but it was to late. He was gone. "Why did he do that?!" I yelled, with tears streaming down my face.

"That was the day after your funeral. Niall always loved you, he hated himself for never telling you, and for not protecting you. He thought it was his fault because he promised to protect you to. He said he wanted to be with you, so he sacrificed his life."

"Mom, I want to go back, please! I can't die yet." I yelled, with tears still in my eyes,

"Come on." She said. We closed eyes and then ended up being in the hospital room again.

"What do I do?!" I exclaimed.  

"Go lie down." I did as she said. " Close your eyes, and use all your strength to wake up, it might take a while but soon enough you will wake up." She said.

"Thank you, mom, I love you." She smiled.

"I love you to." And with that she left.

I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

************************************

Hey Monkeys!
Like it?
INSTAGRAM - itsjustmilan , follow me, I follow back<3
KIK - DisIzMilan
TWITTER - __noticeme1d__
70 votes , and 32 comments for the next chapter.
VOTE
FAN
COMMENT
SHARE
Update soon!
Love you Pixies.:)
-Milan XOXO