~ Chapter 22 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 22

************************************

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

I woke up with a slight headache, I guess crying yourself to sleep can do that to you. I dot even understand why I was crying over Niall, I mean I knew he would never like me.

I sighed as I got out of bed. I did my usual routine.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and everyone was there, and when I say everyone I mean that girl Niall was with last night. Grr. Yes I just grr'ed like a dog, get over it.

I sighed and sat in between dani and El.

"Morning girl" El said.

"Good morning." Dani said.

"Morning." I replied.

"So-" Dani started but was caught off by Niall.

"I have to say something." All the boys, dani, El and I turned to look at him. Showing he had our attention. "Well, this is Holly. The girl I was telling you about. My girlfriend." He said but he was looking at me the whole time. I had to try so hard to keep my tears in. Everyone ~ excluding me~ yelled congratulations.

After everyone finished congratulating Niall on his girlfriend they went back to what they were doing. But I kept y eyes on Niall and that fluffing bimbo. I mean I know it isn't nice to call someone that but those shorts are to short and her boobs are practically hanging out of her shirt.

"Bye babe." Holly said with her high voice before kissing Ni and leaving.

~

After breakfast I had to pretend like I was ok but in all honesty I wasn't!

We all went to the living room just to watch tv.

"So, anything new?" Louis asked casually starting to start a conversation. His arm was around el while she was snuggled into his chest, Same thing with Dani and Li, I was sitting criss-cross on the floor! Zayn and Harry were on the couch, and Niall was sitting on the floor in front of them.

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

"Uh, well, Harper an I broke up." Harry muttered. There was gasps from the room and a bunch of 'whats' and 'whys' and 'whens'.

"Yesterday night." Harper said.

"Why?" Asked Zayn.

"We just realized we didn't have feelings for each other and that we're better of as friends." Harry said.

I was fuming! I knew he didn't actually like her!

"Yea, I'm gonna go take a shower." Harper said while getting up. When she was gone I turned to Harry.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed at him. Everyone was looking at us.

"Huh?" He said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HUH? YOU NEVER LIKED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU KNEW I LIKED HER AND YET YOU DECIDED TO DATE HER WHEN YOU NEVER ACTUALLY EVEN LIKED HER!" I Yelled. Honestly I was angry.

"I thought I did. But we realized we were better off as friends." He stated calmly.

"LIER, YOU KNEW I LIKED HER, BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE HER JUST BECAUSE I WANTED HER! NOW I FONT HAVE A CHANCE!" I yelled all up in his face. Someone pulled me back. Louis.

"Calm calm, lad." He said. I sighed and passed every one upstairs. I don't give a damn if it's 5 in the afternoon I'm going to bed!

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

I finished my shower and through on my PJS when I heard a 'ding' coming from my phone. I went over to it and picked it up.

From : Unknown.

Hey, hun! Haven't talked in a while. But I WILL see you soon. So, you think you could hind from me, eh? I found out you're brother is the famous "Louis Tomlinson" and that you're in the UK, this is gonna be easy. Can't wait to reunite. <3

My heart sank. He is going to find me. I'm going to die.

************************************

HI ! It's moi !

This was a fast update , sorry if its bad .

Can you give me feed back please ?

*** ARE THE RUMOURS OF EL AND LOU BREAKING UP TRUE? TELL ME !! ***

Instagram : itsjustmilan  

Twitter : __noticeme1d__

FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK .

Kik - milankhattabomar or DisIzMilan . 

Message me .

Fan me . I fan back .

VOTE .

COMMENT .

SHARE .

FAN .

FEED BACK .

shankyoou.

Love you <3

~Milan XOXO