~ Chapter 12 ~ ツ

CHAPTER 12

************************************

*•*•*•*• Louis' P.O.V *•*•*•*•

"LOU GET UP!" Liam shouts. I groan and turn around. "Lou, if you dont get up I will through all your carrots away." I shot up.

"Not my babies!" I yelled. He chuckled.

"Get dressed we have to be at the studio in a hour."

"Are the other boys up?"

"Yes, even Zayn."

"Woah, how'd you manage that?"

"I have no idea."

"How about Harper?"

"She's eating." I nodded. "Are we going to try to get her to sing today?"

"YES!" He nodded and got out. I got up and took a shower. Once I was down I tried my hair and put it up into a quiff. I put on my signature look - Red jeans that are folded up at the bottom, black and white striped shirt and TOMS. I walked downstairs, grabbed a piece of toast and got in the car because everyone was waiting for me. Harry was driving, Liam in the passenger seat, Niall next to Harper and Zayn next to Niall. I got in and sat next to Zayn. The girls didn't come because El had a modelling thing, Perrie had a band thing and Dani had dance. The car ride was quiet because we were all tired.

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

When we got there I sat on a couch while the boys were recording. This was the first time I heard them sing and they were singing a song called Nobody Compares. They have amazing voices, but the weird thing was that while they were singing that song Harry and Niall were looking at me the whole time, is there something on my face? Niall and Harry are still staring at me so I smiled and waved at them. They just got embarrassed and looked the other way. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

From: Unknown.

Slut, where are you? If you think i'm not going to find you, you're wrong. Bobby and I have split up so we WILL find you and that's a promise. Come on tell me where you are, I won't hurt you (; Well, i got to go still searching. Bye babe.

I decided not to show the boys or react because he's in Doncaster and we're in London, he can't find me... right? My phone buzzed again and this time it was Cat.

From: Cat (:

HEYY GIRL !

I should ask her if she likes Kyle, they would be cute together.

To: Cat (:

Hello. Cat I have a question, promise you'll say the truth, kk?

From: Cat (:

I will, promise. So whats the question?

To: Cat (:

Do you like Kyle?

From: Cat (:

Um , why?

To: Cat (:

YES OR NO?

From: Cat (:

Maybe.... Tell and I will kill you. (:

Awe, she does. Before I had a chance to reply the boys were all standing surrounding me. "Uh, suup?"

"What'd yah think?" Niall asked.

"It was amazing, I loved it." They all smiled.

"Can you sing for us?" Liam asked, why would they ask me.

"Nope, I don't know how to, sorry." They sighed.

"Lets play Truth or Dare." Louis said. We all nodded.

"Truth or dare?" Zayn asked me.

"uh.. dare."

"Ok, but remember if you don't do the dare you have to drink toilet water." I nodded. "I dare you to sing for us." He said with a smirk.

"I, uh, can't?"

"Yes you can, go try." Harry said while pushing into the booth. I sighed, no one has heard me sing since the accident that took my mother's life. I decided to sing 'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz. My mom used to sing this song for me right before i would fall asleep. I started singing.

''When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

There's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?"

*•*•*•*• Niall's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

She's amazing. What she dosen't know is we're recording this.

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

While I was singing, I couldn't help but to think of my mom. She would always sing this song to me, always, before I fell asleep.

"I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up"

I finished singing and came out of the booth.

"You were amazing!"

"Terrific."

"Bloody fantastic."

"Amazing voice."

"Can't sing my arse." I just smiled and went and sat on the couch.

"We recorded it" Louis said. WHAT?

"DELETE IT. PLEASE!"

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Please."

"But-" Liam started.

"PLEASE."

"Ok." Niall said. Then they deleted it. They went back to recording and I answered Cat's text.

To: Cat (:

AWE. He does I swear he told me.

From: Cat (:

Really?

To: Cat (:

Yes.. But I have to go, bye!

From: Cat (:

BYEE! Love you!

To: Cat (:

Love you too.

The guys were finished recording so we went back to the car and drove home. When we got home we just hung out with each other and did nothing. At around 10 I was tired so I went upstairs.

*•*•*•*• Harry's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

This is a perfect time to go and ask her on a date. I walked up the stairs and went to her room. She was in the washroom so i sat on her bed and waited for her to come out. She came out.

"Harry? What are you doing?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Ok." She came and sat next to me. "So, suup?"

"Harper, I was wondering if you, uh, wanted to go on a date with me. Tomorrow night?"

"Harry, I

************************************

Hey! Sorry for the late update, I was busy, sorry for the boring chapter & sorry for the short chapter.

Instagram , snapchat , ask.fm , :: itsjustmilan

Kik :: DisIzMilan

Twitter :: __noticeme1d__

fan.COMMENT.vote.

~milan XOXO.