~ Chapter 34~ ツ

Read authors note, please!

-------------------------------

CHAPTER 34

************************************

~...~ RECAP ~...~

I woke up the next morning, and went to the living room. Louis smiled at me. I smiled back.

I looked around and I froze.

The girl from the ally, the brown hair and brown eyed girl. She was here

She saw me staring and smirked.

"Hi, I'm Victoria."

~...~ END OF RECAP ~...~

*•*•*•*• Harper's P.O.V *•*•*•*•

I couldn't see myself, but I'm pretty sure my eyes were budging out of my sockets. I gulped before shakily responding, "h-hi, I-im Harper." I whispered. She smirked.

"Nice to meet you." She said, and came over to hug me. To the others this looked completely normal, but I was honestly so scared, who knows what she'll do if I talk to Niall, which I'm not going to.

She finally pushed back, and went to cuddle with Niall on the love seat. The part that annoys me the most is that he's acting like the kiss between him and I never happened.

I sighed and went over to the couch and sat by Perrie. "hey." I mumbled.

"Hi, Harper! How are you? Anything new happening?" She said all at once, while smiling brightly at me. I giggled, she was such an enthusiastic person.

"I'm fine, and nothing really. You?"

"I'm great! Same, but Little Mix and I are going to America in a week, to promote our new album!" She said excitedly.

"That's great!" I said. "Wait, so you're leaving?" I asked.

"Yea, only for 2 months though, because we're promoting it in a bunch of different states." I nodded my head. Perrie's leaving? That sucks. She was always so enthusiastic and happy.

"I see, did you tell Zayn yet?" I asked, and she smiled sheepishly at the ground.

"no..." She mumbled, and said guiltily, like she should have told him already.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I will though, probably tonight. It's just whenever I tell him I'm leaving, he gets so sad."

"That's understandable."

"Yep, so what's going on between you and Niall?" My eyes widened slightly.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, but stuttered a bit.

"Niall was alone at the hospital, we come back you're awake. The doctor said you might of woke up because of something you heard, we get home, Niall goes in your room, and walks out with a huge smile on his face. So, spill." I sighed. I looked up to make sure, no one was listening. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves, so I decided to tell her.

"Okay, don't say anything, promise?"

"Promise."

"So, while I was in a coma, I heard a voice start talking. The voice was saying how I should wake up, because it loves me so much, and that if I woke up it would never hurt me. I found out the voice was Niall, talking to me. Because when I was in a coma I could hear everything around me but couldn't move. I don't know, I guess when I heard he loved me, since I do to, I forced so much energy into waking up." I took a breathe, and Perrie was looking at me, indicating she was listening, and by the look on her face she was excited to hear what happened. "So, when I got home yesterday, Niall came in my room. He asked how i was, and I answered. Then he started leaning in, and I did to, then his lips were on mine, and we were kissing." I paused again, and it looked like Perrie was trying to hold in a squeal, because she was smiling so wide but biting her lip. "The kiss was cut short by his phone going off. He picked up and said he had to leave because management wanted to see him, I asked him if we can talk later, he kissed my cheek and said of course. Later, when he came home, I went to his room to try and talk to him, but he acted differently, and barley looked at me. I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing. Then I asked him about the kiss and he said and I quote, 'Oh, that, that was nothing. Spur of the moment I guess. It was a mistaken, I shouldn't have done it. Now can you leave I'm trying to sleep.', I had tears in my eyes and went out for a walk." I decided to leave the part about Victoria out, since she told me not to tell anyone or else, "I came home, woke up, and he was with her." I said, tears building up in the corner of my eyes.

"THAT BITCH!" Perrie screamed, and suddenly all eyes were on us. "WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS?!" Perrie kept yelling.

"Pezza, calm down.." I said trying to calm her down.

"NO. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT? BOYS ARE FUCKING DICKHEADS!" She screamed.

"babe, what's wrong?" Zayn asked, clearly confused, but trying to calm his girlfriend down.

"Nothing." She said trying to calm down, but clearly pissed.

"Wow, Per, what's up with you?" Niall mumbled, and suddenly the anger was back in her eyes. Oh, stupid Niall, he's gonna get it now.

god, I shouldn't have said anything.

************************************

yo, yo, yo!

This chapter was kind of a filler, and it was so sucky, sorry.

sorry, for my lack of writing. It's summer, and I get busy in the summer. Also, I'm heading off to Kenora, in two weeks, for a few days!

K, guys, I mean no hate on Victoria Justice when I wrote this, I just needed an actor and could only think of her. I honestly love Victoria justice, and think she's an amazing person.

btw, in the last chapter, the part where Harper had the dream got deleted, so it might show up in an other chapter.

If you guys have any ideas for the book, please comment below, I want your input on what to put in the book.

OMFG, THE BEST SONG EVER WAS, ASDFGHJIKL! LIKE WOOOW! ZAYN WAS HOT AS A GIRL! MARCEL, JUST DAYUUM<3 LEEROY WAS FUCKING AWESOME AND HILLARIOUS! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT LOU AND NI WERE THE MANAGER PEOPLE TILL THE END. THE FEELS WERE TOO MUCH. LOOL.

&& 1D, it's been three years, since the 23rd of july! So proud<3

btw, I just fucking love Narry, and Ziall, so if you know any Narry, or Ziall fanfics, please comment them below. :* thanks.

Instagram:: itsjustmilan

snapchat:: itsjustmilan

Ask.fm :: itsjustmilan

Tumblr:: itsjustmilan.tumblr.com

Twitter:: __noticeme1d__

Kik:: DisIzMilan

Message me, and follow me, I love to talk back, and I follow back!

fan.COMMENT.vote.

Feedback.pleaaaaase.

As always, 50 comments, and 50 votes :*

love you, and thanks for reading!!

~milan XOXO