Chapter-27

Hope, you guys like it...❤️ A long one ahead...😉 Sorry, for the delay...

"Wake up, Tanya!" Zoya shouted as she threw a cushion at her sleeping form

"Wake up, Tanya!" Zoya shouted as she threw a cushion at her sleeping form. Tanya pulled the blanket until her head was covered in it.

"Zoya, it's too cold...sleep na..." She said as she peeked at the wall clock.

"Have we come here to sleep?"

"Maybe..." She said yawning still under the blanket.

"Ok...let me convey it to Neil that Tanya doesn't want to go and we three can go and enjoy while you SLEEP!" Zoya said picking up her phone.

"Wait!" Tanya said sitting up on the bed with a jerk.

"Yes..." Zoya said flashing an overpolite smile.

"I got up! See..." Tanya said as she stood up from the bed and wore her slippers.

"Great! I'm going to take a bath till then take out your clothes that you have to wear and check the belongings before we leave the room and make sure that you wear something ethnic..."

"Ethnic?"

"Yes, in the temple that we are going there are rules that we have to wear something ethnic or they won't let us visit…"

"Ok..."

"You are such a hitler, Zoya...you should have woken me up after taking a bath so that I could use the washroom…" Tanya said rubbing her eyes.

"I know how much time you take to choose your clothes that's why I woke you up early... I'm going to take a bath, bye!" Zoya said picking up her towel and entering the bathroom.

"Such a spoiler!" Tanya said and lay down again on the bed covering herself with the blanket.

"Tanya, don't sleep again!" Zoya's voice boomed from inside.

'How does she know?' Tanya thought.

She picked up her phone to check messages only to find it switched off.

'Oh God! I should have charged it at night...Now I have to wait till it charge...' She groaned.

"Charger? Where is it?" She asked herself just when someone knocked on the door breaking her self talk.