Chapter-4

Thanks for clicking on my story..❤

"Zoya

"Zoya..didn't you love me?"

"I loved you Yash..but you didn't deserve my love!"

"I didn't had any option left Zoya..."

"Which option Yash? To have an affair out or to make a fool of your wife!? Huh?"

"Actually..you shouldn't be called a wife..you were my wife only on paper but never in reality..I had to go out and find people and let all my worries out otherwise I would have been depressed...like you."

"I'm not depressed! And for the reason that you are giving, I was always loyal to you but you never at once tried to tell me about your worries..I didn't had any magical power to listen what you never said. I hope I had it so I wouldn't have to live like this...and I would have left you long before..happily, but see now what have you done to me..I always used to be cheerful and now other people are trying to cheer me up." She said wiping some tears from her eyes.

"If you are not depressed then why are you meeting a psychologist..is he your school time crush? Huh?"

"Stop it Yash!"

"I tried to tell you about what worries me, about my financial state, about my company which was drowning in loans but you acted so dumb..always! What would have I done?"

"Having an extra marital affair is not a solution and it can never be justified! And, why did you marry me?"

He remained silent.

"I loved you..I love you even now..I can't make myself hate you..free me from your love Yash..I can't bear this pain anymore...its like I've been stuck in this place and will be stuck forever, alone...I left everything for you and you left me for someone..I trusted you with all my heart and you broke it..what was my fault...you only proposed me...you were the one who took our relationship to another level..then why..why did you do this to me..." She sounded begging.

He still didn't say anything.

"Answer me!"

"I didn't loved you Zoya.."

"Then why the hell did you marry me?"

He started backing away.

"Answer me! Was it lust?" She shouted on top of her lungs.

He was out of her sight by now and nowhere to be seen.

"Yash!?!" She shouted waking up from her nightmare.

She usually tried avoiding sleep but today her body demanded it and she drifted off. Earlier, when she slept she used to get these nightmares which left her mentally exhausted. She had questions and only questions and no one to answer them. She tried to find answers but there was none. She tried to replay the past in her mind to find them but still she wasn't able to find any. She looked at the clock and found it striking 2. She let out a heavy sigh and got up from her bed. She went to the kitchen to make herself some coffee. While making coffee, she was only thinking of her dream and the happenings of the day.