Chapter-10

Hope, you like this one..❤ It's a bit long than others...

❤ It's a bit long than others

Few months later...

The sun rays shove inside the room from the glass window and illuminated the earlier dim lighted room. They fell on the numerous photo frames hanging on the wall adding more to the glow on the girl's face in them. They fell onto the clock hanging on the wall which now reflects her good time.

They made their way towards the bed where a girl was sleeping peacefully. The sun rays fell on her face which made her squirm her eyes. She turned her face to the other side and continued sleeping.

"Wake up, Zoya..!!!" Her mother's voice echoed in the whole room. She covered her ears with the pillow.

"Ammi...bas do minute.." (Ammi...just two minutes more..) She said pleading and drifted back to her dream world.

"What is this two minutes huh? Wake up now or else.." She said snatching the duvet from her.

"Ammi...please na just two more minutes.." She said taking the duvet from her hands.

"Do you really want to bathe in the bed..?" Roshnaq asked innocently.

"What? No!...What are you planning to do?" She asked uncovering her eyes.

"So, you want a teaser...ok, as you wish.."

"I got up! See.." She said getting up from the bed. Her mother suppressed her urge to laugh her heart out. She has changed totally and the credit goes to only him. He returned their Zoya back to them the way they lost her once.

She missed her!

Zoya went into the direction of the washroom when her mother stopped her by asking, "Where is your phone Zoya?"

"Huh? My phone? It would be somewhere on the bed...Why?"

"Can't you take care of it...once it's lost then your face will be worth watching.."

"Ok...I will take care of it...why are you asking about it..?" She said standing at the door of the washroom.

"Dr. Aditya called me...you have an appointment with him at 3:00 p.m. He tried your phone many times...why do you even keep that if it is of no use.."

"I said na that I will take care of it from next time...I will have to get ready...fast!"

"Do you still need to visit him? He has worked magic..my Zoya is back.." She sniffed and cupped her cheeks. "I told you he is the best we could find...see, you are totally changed now...I missed you!" She said wiping some tears from her eyes. Zoya instantly hugged her and could feel her eyes welling up too. She also missed herself!

"You are so emotional...stop crying in the morning..!" She said and released her from the hug. "Look who is talking..!" Her mother said and they both started laughing. Their laughter echoed in the room. Her mother missed seeing her laugh, missed seeing the liveliness in her eyes, she missed seeing her daughter like this, living her life. Zoya on the other hand missed this too. She missed laughing till her stomach hurts. She missed seeing herself smile. She missed seeing her parent's smile.