Chapter-32

Hope, you like it...❤️

The street was crowded with people as some stopped their vehicles to look at what happened

The street was crowded with people as some stopped their vehicles to look at what happened. The cries of a child echoed in the atmosphere as he cried holding his mother's head in his small arms. Tears were falling down his face uncontrollably and endlessly. His voice started growing hoarse as his throat pained but his heart was paining more than anything.

"I love you, beta..." The voice of his mother echoing around him. He looked down at his knee and saw the puppy looking up at him. He licked his knee and nudged his head on it. Aditya picked the puppy up in his hands as the things started blurring around him.

"I lost my wife because of you..."

"I lost her just because of your naughtiness!" He felt the words burdening him and digging him deep into the ground.

"You will study with all your heart and become successful one day..."

"Such a disgrace you are..."

"You are bloody adopted!"

"Don't ever call me Pa."

"Didn't I asked you to never show me your face!"

"Here, you are again like a bad luck in my life...don't you have any shame?"

"I don't want to see your face, ever!" His hateful eyes choking him, making his breathing more shallow with each second. His hateful words directly stabbing his heart. He felt warmth crawling from his back to his neck as he suddenly felt sweat all over his body. The hair on his neck stood up as he felt chill running all of a sudden. His head started shaking on its own. His heart beat increased and he gasped for breath, feeling suffocated as if someone was blocking his air supply. He felt as if he was drowning in deep sea, he was feeling heavy and wasn't able to move his body.

He opened his eyes petrified as he gazed at the white ceiling atop of him. He turned his neck slightly to the left to look out of the window and saw the sunlight coming in from the window. His breathing was still paced up as if he was not sleeping but instead was running. He tried to regain his normal breathing taking deep breaths and closed his eyes. Her mother's face flashing instantly and then his father's eyes, the eyes which held so much hate for him. He opened his eyes again not wanting to think about it much. He sit up straight on his bed as he gulped down the whole bottle of water. His throat been feeling dry since a long time.

"Why am I getting these dreams again?" He asked himself.

He looked over at the small couch in the corner of his room and his eyes caught the sight of the clothes that were placed neatly on it for the day. He had a hard time figuring them out but he eventually did. Formal clothes for the day.

He thought about the ways of telling her the truth of his heart. He opened the drawer of his nightstand and took out a small royal blue colored box. A diamond ring stared back at him and he started of her. Her eyes, her smile, her laughter...and a smile came on his face.