Chapter-14

Here's the next one...❤️

"Achoo

"Achoo..." Zoya sneezed and sniffed her nose. She was sitting in the college cafeteria and completing her notes.

"I told you Zoya to stay at home, why did you come to college? I told you that I will give you my notes...you are still not well?" Tanya said sitting across her and munching on her sandwich. 

"I'm fine...achoo..." She sneezed again and took the other sandwich from the tray.

"You are so much fine that you are sneezing out of happiness.." She said eyeing her from up and down.

"I got bored at home..." She said making a pout.

"Anyways, have you studied for tomorrow's test?"

"Test!? Which test?!" Her mouth opened in surprise and she looked at her as if she has grown two heads.

"I told you a week ago.." She said casually taking another bite from her sandwich.

"You didn't!" She said making her eyes wide.

"I didn't?" She said thinking about something. "So, I'm telling you now...we tomorrow have a test of all the matter which we studied the whole month..."

"I was absent for two weeks in the previous month...what will I do tomorrow?! TANYA!!!" She swatted on her head with a rolled up 'thin' book.

•••

Zoya was lying flat on her stomach on her bed and was trying to prepare for the test. She had a pile of paper to read and everything seemed to be in Japanese. She wasn't understanding anything. Moreover, her head was aching more after reading every sentence. Unknowingly she felt asleep in the same position in which she was studying. The pages of her notes fluttered with the effect of the fan and soon it was night. She woke up late at night, very late. She stretched her hands to feel at ease but after looking at the condition of the room with the papers scattered all around her, she realized the seriousness of the situation. It was her first exam after she resumed her studies again and she was feeling as if she has never given one.

She picked up all the papers and made them stand in a stack. Looking at the height of the stack, her headache returned. How will she give tomorrow's test? She hasn't prepared for it! How will she become like him?! She will lose faith on herself?!  She knew that she was overreacting but she can't help it. 

"Ahhh...!!!" She shrieked and held her head as if to get some relief but nothing was helping her. She touched her forehead and found it burning.

"Just Great !!!" She said and sat down on her bed with a thud. Soon, tears started streaming down her face and she was crying. She was crying on her situation. Only one person can help  her.