Chapter-1

Hope you like it :)

The sun rays shove inside the room from the glass window and made their way towards the numerous photo frames lying on the floor, broken and with traces of blood

A girl is sitting by the support of the bed on the wooden floor with the frames scattered around her and with scratches on her feet. Her legs are held against her chest with the support of her hands and her eyes, they look lifeless. She can't believe that what happened with her was true. Was that a bad dream? She just tries to comfort herself but nothing helps when she is left alone haunted by the memories which she earlier used to embrace.

Kaisi vo murad thi jo aaj jal gayi

She got up from the floor and ascended towards the bathroom with a knife in her hand. This morning everyone will wake up to continue their life and she will close her eyes for forever for she cannot bear this pain anymore.

Pariyon ke zehen mein jo aag ban gayi

There's no way that her pain can be healed, she doesn't have any life goal. What will she do by staying alive? She can't bear all this pain which her beloved gave her.

Dekhi na thi sapno khayalo mein kabhi aisi zindagi se mulakat ban gayi

She is sailing on a boat which is surrounded only by vast oceans and she couldn't seem to find the end of it. It's better to jump in the ocean and drown and end this life than to bear all pain, starving from hunger, threatened by the storm and then dying on the wooden boat facing the sky, her body rotting and no one to help her or at least be by her side. It kills her to know that what she was taking as life since past few years was just a hoax she was living on. How can he?...

Teri aankhon ki lehak ko na jaane na jaane kaisi raat mil gayi..

She stood under the shower and turned the knob on. The cold water fell on her hazelnut locks and straightened them out. Her eye lashes were battling to stay open in the running water. Her eyes paining a bit more and her hands shaking a lot more.

Na jaane kaisi raat mil gayi..

She slowly brought the knife against her wrist and closed her eyes shut, really tight.

Na jaane kaisi raat mil gayi...

But then opened them when she remembered something. Can she endure this pain as well? She questioned herself and like every time she struggled to answer herself this.

"Ye-yes.." she whispered in a low and trembling voice. Her voice sounded foreign to herself.

She shut her eyes again and made herself ready for what was coming ahead. She held the knife tight with her other hand and tried to slit her wrist surely this time and...she did it! But the cut which she made wasn't that deep. It just looked like a scratch. A few drops of blood fell off her hand and got mixed with the water going down the drain. She again tightened her grip on the knife and was ready for the second attempt when suddenly an image of her parents prompt in front of her closed eyes and she instantly opened them. Will they be able to endure this pain? She questioned again and whose answer was direct. No.