Chapter-18

Here's a special one...❤️

Zoya rushed through the once claustrophobic corridors to her cabin. She is very happy today as it is Tanya's birthday and she has to complete her today's appointment very fast. She entered her cabin happily contrasting to the first time when she entered here. She was nervous and scared at that time and now she is confident and not at all scared.

She opened her diary to check the list of appointments. She has a teenager girl to talk to. Fun! It has been six months since she has been a psychologist and she can't do anything else than enjoying this phase of her life. She is very glad that she chose this profession and she will always be thankful to the person who helped her in all this. She doesn't know about his whereabouts and she cannot gather her courage and call him throwing her self respect in a corner. She will not lose that self respect now no matter what happens. With much difficulty she has learnt to value herself and will not forget that value for a person who doesn't value her and her friendship. She still asked the authorities to call him while taking the job as she valued the little, precious...pure friendship between them. But, on getting no answer she accepted the job. She wiped the little tear drop at the corner of her eye with her thumb and exited the cabin to her destination.

•••

"See, you can't keep all that bottled up inside and survive...you need to get everything out...you really need to..." Zoya said keeping an assuring hand on the girl's shoulder and urging her to speak up. She went forward and wiped her tears with her hands. The girl smiled through tears and hugged her, really tight. She caressed her head lovingly and said,"You can take me as your elder sister and share everything with me...and this sister is your friend also...and when I say that I mean it...if you have anything to share or to say, I'm always here...just like your sister..." She kissed her head.

"If di would have been here she would have said the same...thanks Zo di..." She said while releasing her from the hug.

"I will think about this and thank you for giving me a sister again..." She sniffed and wiped her tears.

"Stop this crying now...your Zo di wouldn't let you cry like this in her embrace...hungry?"

"N-" Her phone rang.

"Yes, mom I'm coming..."

"I should go now.."

"Should I come?"

"No, no...my house is by the corner only...Bye..."

"Bye..." Zoya said and saw the retreating back of the girl. She started moving towards the main road just when her gaze fell on the little temple by the road's side. Why not have some peace of heart!? She thought and entered the temple premises.