Chapter-22

A double update!😄❤️

"Tanya, when is the flower vendor coming?" Zoya asked

"He must be coming...Accha, you tell na which sweet should I order?" Tanya asked looking at the list of sweets in her mobile.

"You and food...A never ending saga...order whichever you like..." Zoya said dramatically, chuckling at the end.

"Do you want this place to look like a sweet shop rather than a doctor's clinic...?" Tanya asked innocently.

"What, no!? Let me see it..." She said moving forward to look into her phone.

"Zoya, where are the flowers?" Aditya asked. Today is the inauguration of Aditya's office and all the three are busy in preparing for it. They don't have much people to call but Zoya's parents will surely come.

"The vendor is coming...she said..." Zoya said pointing towards Tanya.

"Tell me once he comes ok?"

"Yeah..."

"Hey, can you help us in choosing the sweets?" 
.
.
.

"Zoya, come na, fast!" Aditya shouted.

"I'm bringing the scissors..." Zoya's voice came from the inside.

"Here you go..." Zoya said as she handed scissors to Aditya. She went and stood with her parents while Tanya was recording every moment in her phone.

"You both also come..." Aditya said.

"Me!?" Both Tanya and Zoya said at the same time.

"Yes!"

"But..." Both said and Tanya looked at Zoya.

"But, it's yours...you have the right to cut the ribbon...we are okay here..." Zoya said.

"Yes, seriously we are fine... You don't make it late..."

"You both have to come...we will inaugurate it together..."

"If he is asking you both then go na..." Roshnaq said.

"Jee zarur jaaiye...itne man se bula rahe hain..." (Go, please...he is calling from so much heart...) Wasim said making Zoya and Tanya both agree.

They both went and held Aditya's hand which was holding the scissor. The trio looked at each other and soon a sound of something cutting was heard. The clapping sound and boom of the party popper filled the environment as everyone rejoiced. Everyone was happy and they felt too. A small function with only dear people who are happy in your happiness is what feels the most happiest.

"Hey, let's take a selfie...Come...Aunty, Uncle you also come..." Tanya said.

"Say...cheese..." Tanya said as everyone posed for a selfie. Aditya oblivious to the fact that his hand was resting on Zoya's shoulder while Zoya wasn't oblivious to this fact at all.