Chapter-25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY biiibblliophylee
Here is what your gift looks like🤭 Hope, you and others like it...❤️

"Zoya, pass me that whisking tool na?" Aditya said as he started mixing all the measured ingredients

"Where is it?" Zoya asked scratching her head. They both are at Aditya's place, trying to bake 'something'. Aditya is making Zoya learn some cooking. Both are wearing aprons with huge flour marks on them. Their faces appearing a bit British as some flour graced them too.

"It's kept on the counter along with other things..."

"Oh...okay..." She went up to the counter and handles him the whisker.

"What do you think which flavor would it be?" Aditya asked as he started blending the ingredients together.

"You are making it, you would know, na?!"

"A guess will give you some extra cake..."

"Chocolate?" She squealed instantly, her mouth already watering.

"Wrong..."

"Strawberry?"

"Again, wrong...you aren't getting anything extra, ok?"

"Wait, wait wait....let me think... butterscotch?"

"Nah... it's vanilla Zoya..." Zoya gave him a tight lip smile.

"I guessed so many appealing and yummy flavors and out of all you chose this plain vanilla..." She made a sad face.

"What if I tell you that I have choco chips and some tutti frutti..."

"What, really!?"

"Yep!"

"It will be so yumm...." She said in a dreamy look, her mouth watering at every second of her imagination.

"Bring that mould..." Aditya said still mixing the ingredients and checking the consistency.

"That square one?"

"Yeah..."

"But, I want a heart shaped cake..." Zoya said making a pout.

"I have this mould only...a square one..." Aditya said taking the mould by himself.

"You have all the boring stuff…" Zoya said resting her face on her palms and making a sad expression.