Chapter-7

Here it is...

Zoya was lying flat on her bed covered with a duvet and staring at the ceiling

Zoya was lying flat on her bed covered with a duvet and staring at the ceiling. She was pondering over his advice and the things he said to her.

"There is not a single thing lacking in you, Zoya"

A small, genuine smile graced her lips.

Their talks when they were sitting on the bench came next to her mind and unknowingly a short chuckle left her lips.

When the rain started pouring, the scene of their running together to find a shade came to her mind and she felt herself blushing. The way his eyes were staring at her added more to the feeling which she was experiencing. He made her feel a different emotion at that instant and she didn't knew which one it was. He even tried coffee and chips on her being stubborn about it. 

"What was he hiding in his eyes?" She questioned herself and a curiosity grew in her to know more about him.

'We are friends after all, he only said that...' She thought in her mind.

"Our emotions are only in our head..we are their owner and it is our duty to make them joyful and ecstatic and not depressing..."

"You are drowning in your ocean of miseries, searching for a helping hand.
If only you knew, that the only hand you can trust is the one at the end of your own arm."

"Maybe, he is right..I will have to work on myself on my OWN..and neither my parents can do that nor him..I will have to do it myself.."

"I will return my parents the same Zoya which they lost few years ago.." She declared and promised herself in a determined tone and her eyes got filled with tears unknowingly.

"Let's do something productive, then.." She told herself and got up from the bed and took her laptop. She was searching for some online courses but couldn't decide for which should she sign up. She was confused and was totally without any help. She wanted to do something but she herself didn't know what. The passion which she had when she was in school was long forgotten and now she didn't had any interest in that. She ended up watching a counselling session on YouTube on how to choose a career. 

"Choosing a career is the most important decision in our lives..the way how we want to live further in our life depends on our choice..we want it to express ourselves, our personality...it should be something which gives you joy which, makes you feel what it is to live in its full sense..it shouldn't be something in which you feel as if you have been coerced into...it should be close to your heart..something which gives you peace..of heart..discover yourself..find out your strengths and weaknesses..ask yourself questions that Will you be able to do it? and remove all negative thoughts from your mind..and once you choose something don't leave it just because you are so lazy to do any hard work...fate always help those who don't stop doing hard work...and remember that no job is big or small unless it makes you happy because life is too short to be sad........" The lady in the video continued confidently still, she wasn't able to find anything suitable for herself. Unknowingly, she saw the time and it was 3 in the morning.