Chapter-30

Hope, you like this one...and don't skip it... it's important...❤️

Zoya ran through people, heaving heavily

Zoya ran through people, heaving heavily. She looked around while running and saw the beautiful green grass and the blossoming flowers. Mild sunlight was falling above everything but the footpath was sheltered by the huge trees. She looked around and saw many people, some were doing yoga, some kids were playing football, some were playing badminton.

She paused for a moment to change the song in her earpiece. She was choosing a song when she noticed a kid falling down from her bicycle. She ran towards him to pick him up but a man reached him before her. She paused before some steps and watched them interacting. He was handling the kid so well! Then, a lady reached near him and the boy hugged her. Must be his mother... The lady wiped the boys tears and soon the boy started smiling and laughing. Her heart melted seeing the scene before her. The man picked up the boy and the lady took his bicycle. So, they are a family...

She was feeling so good after seeing them. They talked, and laughed and did whatever they could to make the boy happy. Zoya's eyes filled with tears seeing the love between the three. Maybe, marriage is not a bad idea... She thought involuntarily making herself shock by her thoughts. She continued jogging concentrating more on the song than the disturbing thoughts in her head.

•••

The boy's cries echoed in the surroundings as tears started flowing down his cheeks in a never ending pattern. Aditya came running to him and sat on his knee to match his height. He told the boy something and in some time the boy started laughing. They did their signature handshake and the boy was back to being normal.

Zoya came to them and wiped the boy's tears with her hand and then showed him a candy floss. The boy instantly grew happy and hugged Zoya. Aditya picked up the boy as Zoya dragged the mini scooter with her.

"I love you Mom and Dad..." The boy said focusing on the candy in his hands.

"We love you too..." They both answered in unison.

Aditya came closer to Zoya and landed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you..." He said.

"I love you too..." Zoya replied smiling brightly as Aditya embraced her.

Zoya woke up startled as she registered her dream.

"What the hell was it!? Me and Aditya? No! It was a dream Zoya...It was a dream..." She assured herself.

"I love you Mom and Dad..."

"Mom and Dad? Me and Aditya? Thid can't be possible!"

"I love you..."

Her heart skipped a beat as she remembered the scene from her dream. Her breathing escalated and sweat beads started forming on her forehead. She remembered the look in his eyes and now she cannot unsee it.