Chapter-19

Hope, you like it...❤

"I missed you so much

"I missed you so much... I'm glad you are back..." She said still hugging him tight forgetting that her hands were full.

He was taken by surprise by the sudden outpour. He expected her to shout, to beat him, to slap him but, she just embraced him. His hands slowly went towards her shoulder and rested there lightly. His heart full of emotions. He was taken into an embrace after so long. He didn't lose one more person in his life, maybe.

She released him and saw his moist eyes. She wanted to remove every tear from his eye. The reason still being unknown but she wanted to...so badly. Let's give him a return gift for what he did to me... She thought and made a note in her mind to help him with all her mind, soul and...heart.

"Ouch..." He said when he felt something cold running down his neck and bringing her out of her trance. He threw a hard glare at her when he realized what it was.

"Oops!" She said biting her tongue and showcasing a full fledged smile to him.

"Want some?" She asked. He forwarded his hand to take one cone from her hand only for her to withdraw it back.

"Buy yours on your own! These are mine!" She said eyeing the ice cream in her hand lusciously.

"Tum kitni kanjoos ho gayi ho…Ha! Tum psychologist banke kanjoos ho gayi ho…" He said scrunching his eyes at her. ( You have become so miser after becoming a psychologist.)

"Aapki meherbani se…" She said licking her ice cream with satisfaction and forming a big smile on her face. (With your grace) He chuckled at her cute behaviour, for the first time in two years or maybe more. She felt as if she has accomplished a task when she heard his melodious chuckle.
.
.
.
He came and stood beside her with his cone in hand by the car's bonet.

"So, you did remember…" She said finishing her ice cream and wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"What?" He said taking a bite from his.

"Me…"

"Huh?"

"I mean, messaging me and informing me…"

"Zoy-"

"I thought you will forget me…but it seems you are not able to forget me…" He looked at her with a serious expression and confused expression.

"Am I that good?" She asked gesturing her eyebrow up and finally letting out her much controlled laughter.

"Look at your face!" She said laughing more. Tension vanished from his face looking at her happy and a smile graced his face.