Chapter-37

Hope, you like it...❤️

Zoya's POV:

Zoya's POV:

Satisfaction; a feeling that accompanies one when a desire or a need is fulfilled. The feeling of being content. That's what I'm feeling right now. The state of being staisfied with whatever I have. After so many days, I'm feeling a bit peaceful and I don't know the reason but this feeling of being content is filling my heart and making me feel happy. But, why am I feeling a certain way? This must be a dream. Wait, it actually is. I am sleeping. Yeah, it's a dream. I should wake up.

Peeling my eyes open slowly to adjust to the sunlight that filled the room, I noticed how much I overslept. Ahh... Stretching is always so relaxing. I love doing it. My whole body is awake now! Now, I'm ready to start my morning routine. But, wait. . .Where am I? Did someone kidnap me? I moved my gaze around the room to notice someone and then it hit me. I am in London. I came here yesterday with Aditya. But, where is he?

"Aditya?" I whispered from the bed? As far as I remember I slept on the armchair watching Aditya and thinking about him. How did I reach here? Did I sleep walk? He must be in the washroom. I make my way to the washroom door to see a note stuck on  it.

"I'm going to the hospitalI didn't mean to disturb your sleepso I left alone

I didn't mean to disturb your sleep
so I left alone. You may rest today.
-Mr. Toothy Grin"

"Mr. Toothy Grin..." How much cute is he? And the smiley... His writing is a bit messy but better than mine considering he's a doctor. Mine looks like small insects. Now, that I'm alone what should I do? Should I get ready and go to the hospital? I think no, I should give him some time with his father alone. Some provate space should always be there and respected no matter how mucb close two people get. I will go to the hospital after some time. Till then... I looked around the room and the messy state of it looked at me with a smirk. I should clean this room first to wipe its smirk. But, first let's get fresh.

After getting fresh, I took out the cleaning stuff. I already new where it was as I saw Aditya yesterday taking it out. I'm smart, I know. I should start with the kitchen. As I got closer to the kitchen, it's haunted sight came to my view. Aditya was right, it is not suitable to cook anything. Wait, did he not have any breakfast today? Shit. Considering how much he takes care of himself, I'm sure he must have not eaten anything till now. I should clean all this fast and then reach the hospital. How much of a careless person is he?! Who misses their breakfast? Idiot.