Epilogue

Here's the epilogue 🤧

The light studded house outdid the star lit sky

The light studded house outdid the star lit sky. The house was decorated as a bride. It wasn't any different from the inside. People were rushing from one corner to the other. Bright colors adorned the insides. The fragrance of the flowers lured everyone. The chitter chatter of people spread through the atmosphere inside as they awaited for the ceremony to begin.

"Is Zoya ready?" Wasim asked Tanya as she was talking with pandit ji.

"I will check, uncle..." Tanya said and made her way upwards.

"And, also have a check on the groom..." Wasim said stopping her in her way.

"Yes, uncle...I will send Neil to check..." Tanya made her way towards Zoya's room.

"May God bless you..." Wasim muttered to himself as he watched her going.
.
.
.
"Zoya, are you ready?" Tanya asked as she entered the room in which she was getting ready.

"Physically I am...but emotionally I'm not!" She said freaking out.

"Just relax..." Tanya said keeping her hands on her shoulders.

"But, how do we do it?" Tanya mentally face palmed herself.

"Seriously....?"

"Of course, I'm serious...I'm not in the mood to joke...it seems as if I'm a joke right now...How do we do it, Tanya?"

"You just need to close your eyes and take a deep breath..." Neil said as he watched Aditya fidgeting with his fingers.

"Count till 10 and take a deep breath..." Tanya told Zoya.

"You are saying as if it's so much easy..." Aditya spoke of his worry.

"Trust me, it's not...but soon, it's going to be..." Tanya said.

"Just close your eyes...and take a deep breath whom do you see?" Neil asked.

"Her..." Aditya said.

"Him..." Zoya said.

A smile adorned their lips as they met their other half through their closed eye lids.

"Let's go...it's time..." Neil nudged Aditya bringing him out of his thoughts.

"You will see her soon..." Neil comforted him as he patted his shoulder.

"You both are soon going to be tied together in a sacred bond...it's obvious to be nervous...just take deep breaths...you'll eventually calm down..." Tanya said as Zoya slowly opened her eyes and looked out of the window at the sky filled with stars and the sea reflecting it back. The sight itself brought some peace to her.