Chapter-29

Here after so many days... wasn't just in the mood to write...Also, was feeling a bit low about this story...so...Hope, you like this one...

Also, Happy birthday Anniewrites5
Sorry, for the late wish and my dumb brain 😭 Hope, accha lage tereko (beech mein pics bhi attach ki maine👀)

Also, Happy birthday Anniewrites5Sorry, for the late wish and my dumb brain 😭 Hope, accha lage tereko (beech mein pics bhi attach ki maine👀)

Aditya looked out of the window at the blue sky and the sun trying to reach every dark corner in the world. He took a sip of his black coffee and instantly felt his muscles relaxing. He saw the birds flying in an interesting pattern and felt good as it brought a smile on his face. He hears the door open and sits straight. He sees a teenage boy entering his cabin with his head hung low and eyes casted downwards.

"Hey!" He tries to cheer him up as he keeps the coffee mug on the table.

But, his excitement filled 'Hey' was returned with a silent and almost inaudible 'Hi'.

"Please have a seat... I'm Aditya..."

"My name is also Aditya..." He replied astonished.

"Woah! I found my name twin!" He said and raised his fisted hand for him to hit it. The boy made a fist and hit his. Aditya was happy to see him opening up.

"Would you like to have something? Cold drinks or juice or anything...I won't tell your mother..." He whispered the last thing so only he could hear.

"Orange juice...?"

"So, orange juice it is..." He said as he dialed a number from his intercom and ordered.

"Do you like orange juice?"

"I don't like it...like I can't have tanks of it...but it tastes better than others..."

"I agree...Well, can I ask you something?"

The boy nodded timidly.

"You can take me as your brother..." He smiled at him.

"Why are you so unhappy...?"

"I-I..."

"Don't panick...just take a deep breath...inhale and exhale and close your eyes and again do that..." The boy did as he said.

"Feeling better?" The boy nodded again.

"You can speak, right?"

"Yes..."

"Then use words, Okay? You know what someone can do whatever they want to but they cannot snatch our right to speak...so use this power as much as you can...okay?"