Chapter-23

Happy 30.11 Here's a special update...❤️

"You know Him?" Aditya said pointing to the sky

"Who?" The little boy asked.

"God...Do you know who He is?"

"Yes, he is just God...neither be seen nor be heard...Mom told that he loves my father so much that he called him up to live with him...I also love my father so much...I also need him...I also want to live with him...why did he call him up? Huh?" The little boy asked with teary innocent eyes. 

"God can't be seen nor could he be heard but He can only be felt...Here..." Aditya said as he kept his hand on the little boy's chest.

"You know if you will cry then your father will also cry...and you laugh then?"

"He will also laugh?"

"Yes..."

"So, do you want to cry or laugh?"

"Laugh...But, how? I miss him a lot...I miss the time when we used to go to park together...when he used to lift me up so high that I felt like I was flying like whoosh...I miss him so much...I can't laugh without him, bhaiya..."

"You miss him na?" The boy nodded with his tear filled eyes.

"Here he is..." Aditya said as he opened a locket and showed his father's picture to him. His hands went behind and made the boy wear the locket.

"He is with you now, right?"

"And if you would say we both can visit the park..." Aditya said as he winked at the end.

"Do you want to fly also...I can help with that too...an exclusive offer just for you...What say?" A big grin played on the boy's face. A knock on the door interrupted their moment.

"Come in..." Aditya said gently.

"Doctor, Is the session over?"  

"Mom!?" The little boy exclaimed with joy.

"Almost..."

"Can I take him to an adventure park tomorrow?"

"Yeah, of course...anything which keeps him happy..."

"Ok...Done! What is the date today?" Aditya asked as he started scribbling on his notepad.

"30 November..." Aditya's hands stopped scribbling as he registered the date in his mind.

"Ok...I'll come to pick him up tomorrow...You may send your address to me..." Aditya said with much difficulty, trying to overcome his emotions.

"Thank you, Doctor..." The lady said as she exited the cabin with her child. Aditya was so much lost in his thoughts to even respond to his surroundings.

30 November. This date. This day changed so much in his life. If he had the power to delete one day from his life, he would delete this one day without giving a second thought to it.