Chapter-20

I'm back with an update, guys! 😃

"Hello, I've reached the place and your agent can't be found here

"Hello, I've reached the place and your agent can't be found here..." Aditya spoke into the phone and looked around to spot the agent.

"Sir, is the door open?"

"I haven't checked that." He went towards the door and pushed to see if it was locked or not. To his surprise, it was not.

"It's open."

"He must be somewhere around Sir... You can view the site our agent will be there in less than a minute..." He cut the call with anger and proceeded to get inside.

He entered the place and was welcomed with dust. There were spider webs all around, the dust was flying in the air, smell of damp walls clouded the place. But, what Aditya saw was completely different. He saw himself sitting behind his table, the sunlight from the window falling on his face and a smile gracing his face as he attended a patient. He saw several others waiting outside in the other room. A fresh, flowery scent flowed in the air in his imagination. He imagined himself working from day to night and also imagined her,...them. Them celebrating their success, their failures and their life. A new member entered his life, Tanya. Maybe, they can be a golden trio...may-.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and immediately turned around, perplexed. Tanya. She started sneezing as she took a deep breath.

"Where is Zoy-" His sentence was cut short by the pinge of his cellphone. He unlocked it to see a message from the person whose name he was about to take.

'Aditya, I can't come today, Sorry...Have a busy schedule today but don't you worry, Tanya is absolutely free!😁'

Oh... He thought. Tanya snapped her fingers in front of his face to bring him back to reality.

"Where were you venturing, bro?" She asked with a smirk.

Is she Zoya's friend? They are completely opposite!

"You travel a lot without even spending money! Tell me the tip also, I will also be able to save money..." She asked with gleaming eyes with a hidden hint of humor. Aditya just clicked his tongue and turned around to have a better look of the place.

He went to the room with the big window and his eyes started travelling from corner to corner thinking of how to design it.

"Did you like it?" Tanya asked folding her hands at her chest and looking around.

"I loved it!"

"After all, this is Zoya's choice...you will love it only! She knows you so well!"

"Who? Zoya?"

"No, me!" She let out a chuckle.

"Of course her! When you were away, she used to talk about how much she wanted to become like you...but much more better...and whenever she talked of you she became so much serious...At first, her eyes would always get moist at your mention but then I don't know what she told herself...she used to just smile at your mention...and the day when you told her that you came back...she was so happy but also worried...I asked her about the reason for her worry but I think she didn't want to tell me or share about that to me..." She spoke while looking at nothing particular.