Mirkwood is Sick

Eramara Gulped as she sat on her horse she looked at the forest of the forest the dwarves where already Dismounted and pulling their Supplies off the horses, Betha looks at the forest " The forest it seems Strange" she says Bilbo then says " Yes it seems Sick" he said Era looks at her Silver ring " Because it is sick...." She says quickly Dismounting looking at the dwarves " I haven't appeared here for a very long time" she says latching her Sheath on her belt then the other one on her back then her Quiver of arrows are strapped to her belt she held her bow and slowly goes to speak with Gandelf, " What happened here?" She asked as she walked up behind him " It seems a dark Magic is cast over here" says Gandelf " Perhaps a darker one" she says looking at the broken statue of her Mother she lifted the broken head " I think you are correct" he says as he removed the Cloth off of an other Statue and the most Evilist Mark Shown on the Statue She gasped and her eyes widen " The Symbol of.....Gandelf this isn't good" she says in a whisper " I must get to Radagast..Lead Thorin through Mirkwood Era" he says as he walks to the dwarf company, " Don't remove my saddle I need my horse" he says Era watched him walk to the dwarves Bilbo looks at Gandelf " Why where are you going?" Asked Thorin Betha held His horse's halter as he looks at Thorin " I'm Afraid I have very important mater to take care of....Thorin don't you enter that mountain until I arrive" he says getting ready to ride Bilbo says " when will you come back?" He says to Gandelf " In time hopefully" he says Bilbo sighs " You've changed Bilbo?....you seem different?" Says Gandelf " I was going to tell you I found something in the tunnels" he says " What did you find in the tunnels" he asked bilbo, Bilbo looks at Gandelf " My courage" he says " Good you'll need it" says Gandelf as Betha hands the Reins to him " Betha.....Do watch over bilbo while I'm away and the others" says Gandelf " Don't worry I will!" She says with a smile as she held her Bo staff, She looked at the others " Follow the path It will lead you to Safty" says Gandelf he rides off, Era sighs as she walked out of the forest fearing the worst is coming for them and her " Come on You Dwarves Lets get through the forest before nightfall" Said Eramara loudly as she pointed into the forest " an other thing about this forest....it can be very confusing once you enter it" she warned looking at the dwarves " Well Lead the way....Eramara" Thorin Commanded She rolls her eyes and enter the forest, " is their creatures in the woods Ms. Eramara?" Asked Dori " Yes....well there used to be good ones I wouldn't know anymore" she says as she walked infront She stopped as she found the path " This way" she says as she walked on the stone path "I remember when the rode was clearer then this" she says to end the silence " No Leaves dead trees dead plants" she says " What happened?" Asked Bilbo " To the forest?" She asked then shrugged " To tell you the truth I've heard it stop growing when the Queen disappeared....Queen Korriana" she says then the party stops " Koriana?" Said Thorin she stopped and looked at them " She disappeared a while back she was an ok Queen" she says " You knew her?" Asked Fili " Well....not exactly" she lied " she left when I was made Messanger for King Thranduil.....Did you know her?" She asked The dwarves looked at one another She looks up to the sky of trees she sighed " She didn't die in vain" she said in a different tone she looks back at them " Korriana was raised by Your people you probably already knew that.....She told me something about the men of Durin before the Attack, They lived proud fully mining their Gold, Jewels special Metal" she said " Heh she said she helped with that" she said out loud she looks at the dwarves " She knew something was to happen....so she left to deal with it" she said then looked down the path " That's why this forest is sick and cursed" she muttered as she starts to lead the company of dwarves again.