The true loyal friend

"How you feel for me?" Says Eramara " yes....you've been with the company for a while helping us reclaim what is rightfully mine and my peoples"  he says she sighs and nods " well it's only right....." She says calmly " you...you had many chances to leave.....but you stayed" he says she looked down at him " I stayed because....it felt right being among dwarves other Species,  being a half blood you feel out of place... I think we are doing a right thing....I just hope....well that I've been useful enough" she says Thorin nods " you have....you are going to help me reclaim what's rightfully mine...the mountain....the Treasure and The Arkenstone" he says She looked away from him " yes....but to be honest I don't wish to help you find Your Precious Arkenstone  Thorin" she says he looks at her in suspecting eyes " So What do you plan to do?" He asked " I plan to fine my Sister....Dead or alive it won't matter once I find her I'll return her to her father and if she's dead I'll lay her to rest next to my step mother Korrina" she says Thorin looked at her " you still thinks she's alive? Your sister even after the sixty years?" He asked she nods " Yes I've seen her in my...visions" she states " what do you plan to do after?" He asked Eramara shrugs " haven't decided" she says Thorin looks around " when we do reclaim our home.....I.....I want you to live in Erebor.....as a Loyal Friend" says Thorin She looks at him " Live...in Erebor?!" She says in a Surprised way she smiles " But I'm...Not a Dwarf Thorin" she says " it doesn't matter to me...That mountain May be my peoples but you.....You Princess Eramara Have my blessing to live in Erebor" he says She laughs in shock " I...I don't know what to say?!" She says " you don't need to Say a word" he says She smiles and hugs him quickly even if he didn't want it she sighs " Thank you my Dwarf friend" she says in a Sincere voice he had a surprised look when she hugged him he felt better not so angry or upset...no worries....nothing he hugged her back He needed some sort of hope again.....she was the missing peice, Eramara was the one.....His Soul mate he wanted to Do something but she pulled away " goodnight Thorin" she says he looked Dazed she furrows her brows " Thorin? Why are you looking at me like that?" " uhh...no reason....goodnight Eramara" he says patting her shoulder as he hurried back into bards Home she stood there feeling Releafed she looked up " Thx Mother" she says to the stars then goes in to get some sleep.