Barrel ride

Eramara Swam from the bottom and gasped air and grabbed ahold of a barrel Bilbo was on top of one she looks around to make sure they weren't Followed, Betha Was being held by the collar of her dress by Dwalin who tried to pull her on top of another Barrel, Eramara then slipped under again but her hand was grabbed and she was pulled back above the river it was Kili and Fili " Don't worry Era we got you" says Fili " I am so Full of confidence for you" she says sarcastically looking behind when she heard the alarm go off " Oh no" she said grabbing a hold of Fili's Barrel and called ahead " We have to hurry!" She says towards the group as the gate was starting to close she looks up at the Gates seeing two gaurds she lets go of the Barrel " What are you doing!" Says Fili " don't worry she says swimming to the bank she slowly crawls to her knees then something stood infront of her, she looks up at a Orc with a blade in his hand with a quick attack she swung her foot up and Punctured the orcs Throat it fell to the ground she took its blade and sliced the other Orc she hurries back to the gate were Kili was trying to get to she threw a dagger past him hitting the Orc behind him and took the dead gaurds Bow and Arrows and sword but behind her was Borg she heard its snarl and she ducked missing his mace swing towards her head she kicks him and turns around to face him Borg slapped her she gasped and she drew her dagger and jumped on him he roared and flipped her over off of him on the ground hard " Gahhh!!!" She yelled she got up the Orc grabbed her throat " ERRRAAA!!!" Yelled Betha Era struggled to breathe but she was able to cut the orcs face with her dagger which caused her to fall to the ground and crawl away Then she was grabbed by the leg by another Orc and an Arrow hits his Head she gasped as he falls over she quickly gets up And sees Borg drawing an Arrow and aimed it at kili was to busy trying to open the gate, she runs towards Borg but before she could stop him he released she was grabbed by her hair and threw backwards hitting another elf she groans getting up " KILI!!" Yelled Fili She saw Taruirel Shot an Orc about to stab kili who was shot in the leg, Betha looks around for Eramara " Were's Eramara!" She asked loudly then she sees Eramara Stabbing an Orc the gate opens and they start moving again, Eramara running on the riverside shotting orcs and stabbing them She tripped over nearly being stabbed in the back agains she was saved by Legolas " Legolas!" She says surprised " Get up" he says she does " is this your companies doing?" He asked she glared " Thanks Legolas" she says and bolts towards the pursuing orcs As well as Taruirel, Eramara jumps up into a tree and lands on the ground " THORIN!!" She yelled the dwarves turn she gets ready to dive in the water when a Orc jumps on her and prevents her " No Eramara!" Yelled Dwalin " We have to help her" says Nori " Uncle!" Says Fili pointing to the waterfall, Eramara busy fighting sees the dwarves fall off the cliff she gasped and rushes over to check if they were dead then the orcs circle her and she was close to the edge of the waterfall the orcs growl she swung at them but one grabs her throat and holds her over the water fall " Gahhhh!!!!"" She yelled as he Pierced her wounded arm she glares but then a arrow hits the orcs back and he lets go of her, Betha swims to shore after falling from the cliff with the others but she sees Eramara Dangling over the edge of the water fall Betha slowly gets Up but she hears Eras Scream and she was falling and was plunged into the water " Eramara!" She yelled and hurries into the water Thorin and the others did the same thing looking for Eramara, Eramara unconscious self was washed up on the riverbank on her side every inch of her soaked her arm bloodied but then a huge wave swept her away safely like magic, only left her sword behind,Betha found her sword " Era!! ERA!!" She called " Its no use she's gone" says Thorin Betha turns " No we can't give up!" She cried then fell to her knees " She saved us dozens of times" she whispered The group looked at each other Balin sighs " I wouldn't worry about it lass She always turns up" says Balin she looks at them sadly her face all dirty hair dripping wet she stands up " Your right lets go" she says looking at thorin , Thorin went off with Balin and Dwalin to discuss what to do Kili was on a rock secretly trying to aid his leg Betha Remembered his injury " Kili" she says walking over with Moss and ointment " I'm fine" " Kili your injured let me help you" she says Kili glared " I said I'm fine" he snaps she sighs looking at Bifur " Fine" she says walking away Checking on bilbo.