Eramaras light in the sky.

Betha P.O.V- I sat down on the rock it was already mourning and we just had our self a little adventure with those trolls, Thorin still didn't thank us though, Well I only got 10 thanks from the dwarves none from the Durin family though, I was watching the ponies waiting for were the few dwarves and Gandelf went inside the troll tunnel they found which I found discussing I looked at my friend who was bickering with herself again, Eramara is half elf but she is good at acting human The dwarves don't even know she's part elf and I guess it's a good thing so that no more Glares will come from Thorin, Then I noticed something about her ,she is like a light for me when I use to get bad dreams or something when she was not there I had them but now I am having the sweetest dreams...I wonder where she's really from...then I felt a hand tap my shoulder I turn it was bilbo " Oh hi bilbo how may I help you" I asked he cleared his voice " I wanted to thank you and Era for at least trying to save us" he says I smiled " well you had the brain of delaying no one else thought it I thought it was really smart to do especially from you" I joked he chuckled " yah well Thorin still blames me for getting caught and all." I sighed looking at bilbo " Well you never know Thorin can come around to like you" " keep telling yourselves that" said Eramara who walked over " Sorry I shouldn't have eavesdrop I apologize" she said clamping her fist to her shoulder acting formil I roll my eyes " quite alright you lucky I'm not Thorin or I would have I would have.....he's behind me isn't he." I said blankly Era nods Bilbo gulps I turn and smile nervous things " oh hi we were just talking about you all good things all good thing" I said and winked he rolled his eyes and stormed off I let out a satisfied sigh and looked at them " I think he took my Fib" I said Era chuckles " Come on we better start moving " Era chuckled walking for the entrance Gandelf came out " Bilbo....take this" he said handing him a short sword my eyes widen " it is about your size" he added bilbo eyes widen and then sighs " I can't take this....I don't know how to kill" " then let's hope you won't have to know huh" he says then I hear" Something is comeing" we all bolted to the sound,I gasped seeing a man on sled pulled by rabbits I couldn't help myself and say " Aww cute bunnies" I said lowering my weapons and pat the bunnies Era giggled at my reaction and the dwarves then Gandelf says " Radigast the brown....what on earth are you doing here" " I cam to find you something is wrong something terrible is wrong" he says " yes" he was about to speak when he snapped his fingers " Oh I just had it it was right there on the tip of my tounge....oh it's not a thought at all it's just a silly...old Stick insect" Era rolled her eyes and walked off followed by Ori and Nori they were going to watch the ponies.