Fears of the Future

~Thanks to my friend SapphireOnyxAmythest whoes Idea of a crossover of Percy Jackson and the hobbit you should read The Twist By her....Thanks SapphireOnyxAmythest~

Eramara laid in her Sack near the fire she looked at the night sky as the others slept she sighed remembering her 'Vision' *flashback* " What ever you do Era Dont let Thorin Get the Arkenstone." Says Korriana " If he Gets the hold of that Rock It will consume him like Thrain" she added~ end Flashback* Era sees the glowing star Of The Rohan Warriors, thenThe Two that represent the Old Mirkwood King and his Lovely Wife, Era slowly gets out of her sack and walked to the edge of the cliff to look at the horizon, Beyond the woods was The Mirkwood Forest and beyond you could barely see it but There laid the Misty Mountains where there Her troubles will start again she will do what Korriana said and Not let Thorin Find the Arkenstone. She sat on the edge and smiled as the warm breeze blew onto her face She was still sore but she must not look sore, She goes back her Sleeping Sack and sat on top of it She closed her eyes to remember Percy Jacksons Face, She knows she seen his face before but where.....She lets out a sigh, " oh at the tavern" she muttered " I picked up something for him" she says in a Whisper to herself, the necklace, She smiles and grabbed her pack of her things and looked for something Korriana also reminded her about " The silver ring of good" She said and the echo of her mother's voice went through her mind. She packed her sleeping bag in her bag and then puts her Cloak on then her Belt and Dagger holders,She smiled when The others started to wake up. ( I added Percy just because Of my friend SapphireOnyxAmythest look up her story if you want to)