The Chase

Eramara hurries the others along, She stops when Betha trips she helps her up "Get Up Betha Hurry" She said as she pulled her up and Dragged her along She stopped behind a Rock that was 3 meters away from the others which Hid Behind a Rock, Eramara eyes wiiden seeing A warg scout with its orc rider on the rock where the Dwarves hid behind, Eramara Gasped Grabbing Bethas Arm, She looks what Era was Looking And GAsped "Era....A warg....Hmm" She tried to say but era Covered Bethas mouth Then she pushed betha more behind the huge rock, Eramara tries to get the dwarves attention When she saw Thorin Pull his sword out and came from behind the rock getting the wargs attention And it jumped t him but he killed it leaving the Orc alive it hissed and the dwarves pounded it, Era Eyes widen And walks out of the open "Are you crazy?" She asked Thorin he looks at her " What are you talking about?" He growled she rolls her eyes and looked east where the wargs where chasing Radagast "Wargs Travel in Packs and if one of the pack members are missing They will know" She says when she heard a howl Gandelf looked over the rock "OH have mercy...Run RUN" he says Thorin looked at Era and folllowed Gandelf Era Looks at her friend "Betha follow them ill be right behind you" She says Betha nods and followed Gloin and Bofur Era stands runs to kili " Kili be ready to shot" SHe says and she stopped running and Drew her Bow and arrows and aimed at them " Get the Dwarves scum" yelled the Orcs she released her arrow causing it to fly into the air and hit a orc she then     notched another one and released hitting another orc but it wrgs ran strait towards her, She retreated to where the dwarves where Sh hears Betha yelling for her "Era Behind you Look out" SHe yelled Era looks behind but then felt a Impact She screamed and hit the ground slowly gets up and rolls onto her back having a mounted warg walking towards her she crawled back and grabbed her bow The warg was ontop at her and snarled in her face the orc cackled when the warg opened his mouth "ERAMARA!" Yelled betha That distracted the warg long enough for her to pull her dagger from her boot and the warg howled and tealed over she gets up as the orc drew its blade and swung at her But a arrow hits his chest he falls over she looks behind it was kili, She limped to where the dwarves are she looked at her side seeing the scratch marks on her side, she placed her hand ontop of it and leaned against a rock Betha ran to her "Are you ok?" She asked "Never..... Better" She says with a smile Betha looked at her side "I can quickly wrap that" She says rushing to her pouch Pulled a long cloth out and rapped it two timees around her hips then got a liquid out and poured it on the cloths< Era Hissed and pushed Betha away when a rrow almost hit her, Thorin called for them "Betha.....Era Come on" He yelled Era hurred behind betha betha slide down the enterence, Era stops seeing kili running to thorin "Come On KIli" Yelled thorin She saw a warg right on his tail she Drew her dagger and threw it at the warg hitting its head it falls dead, KIli slide down she was right behind him "Go thorin" She said he looks at her, " you go first" he says she looks at him "JUst go" She ordered he glared and slide down she got ready to slide down when she heard a Bugle of battle crying out She looks behind when a orc almost stabbed her but was hit by a arrow and fell into the hole she gasped being grabbed and thrown onto a horse and she yelled in surprise but the capturer laughed "Dont you worry Lady Eramara you are in safe company" he says She looks behind and smiles "Well Lord Elronde then Please lead on" She says He chuckles and she sees two orcs escape on their wargs she then sees his little hunting group of elves, Soon they arrived in a beautiful forest where then they arrived at a water fall kingdom she smiled "Welcome To Riverndale Eramara" He says she smiles " Thank you but it is not just me that came" She said then they entered the gates where a bunch of dwarves where in a protective state with bilbo and betha in the middle then elrond dismounts "It is strange to see you again Gandelf....I was just finishing up a Hunt with Some orcs strange haing orcs come this far North" He says holding out a orcs sword Eramara Dismounts the horse and looks to her friends Fili says " Era we thought you where killed"  She laughs Then KIli says " Yeah we heard you yell" He says she shrugs "I was saved by old friend" She says Gandelf says " Yes well the orcs might have been our fault lord Elronde" He says elronde turns he smiles and says "Thorin Oakenshield SOn of Thrain Son of Thror You have a Royal Baring" He says "Its seems you kniow who i am but i dont know who you are?" he says " your father was a friend to my people thorin" He says Then looks at Era "As well As Era's people" He says She looks at elronde "Her people?" Asked Thorin "The Mirkwood elves" She said The dwarves looki at one another "Do not worry Thorin i Amd but part elf" She said she Straiten up herself and looked and gandelf then At Elrond She then says " I belive I need medical Attention" She says grabbing her arm Elrond Nods "Of Corse Freya Please take her to ower healers," He ordered the female blonde elf took her up the stairs.