The Daughters of Rohan

Narrator: along time before Thorin oakenshield during the dark ages of when a great evil ruled the land still during the time Gondors king son destroyed the evil one and took what was supposed to be destroyed in the land of Rohan , The king at the time had three daughters The Eldest daughter Lilithrina who was at the age 23 she was a short women not as short as an dwarf her hair was a long LIGHT Aurburn and wore her green velvet dress with a Golden belt, She was Given to The Mirkwood king son Thruendril Who was a young elf at the time and was soon to be king, the middle daughter Belladawn who had long brown hair and wore a red dress was given to the Gondors king then the Youngest Zyrin was given to the Captain of Rohan, well this story will be about what happened to Lilithrinia lady of Mirkwood,

A few years later Lilithrinia gave birth to a daughter Eramara, she would have her mothers beauty and her fathers Arrogants and bravery and also the ability of elves to slowly slowly age and good hearing and eyesit, sadly though her mother was only given the gift of beauty but she could still die,

Lady Lilithrinia P.O.V~

" Mommy mommy" said a young girls voice I turn around " what is it my child" I smiled at her happily " Mommy I found a seed what do I do with it?" She asked looking at me "here let me show you" I lead my Little Blue Jay to the garden were I grow my flowers and Vegetables she knelt down " put it on the soil my dear" she says Eramara did and I knelt down and covered it with other soil "what will happend to it mommy?" " it will grow into a healthy tree and produce beautiful fruits, this will be like you my darling Mara, you will grow into a beautiful young elf and live happily my dear." I explained to her and placed my hand on her cheek she smiled AT me she had her fathers blue eyes " my little jay oh. My little jay." I say hugging her then I hear my husbands voice behind me " their are my two doves what are you doing we are going to be late for my meeting with the kingdoms" he says Eramara runs to her father " Oh Daddy your such a worry wort." She said as he picked her up I laughed after I did we all started to laugh together I hugged my husband , We head to were our horses are well my horse his stag I get on my horse as I help Eramara get on infront of me I wrapped my arms around her and says " hold onto the saddle" I said calmly she does as I take the reigns Threndruil smiles at us " are you ready my darling?" He asked I looked at him " yes of corse" I said eagerly we ride off Aparently the meeting is in Erabor the high king dwarfs kingdom known for their well craftsmanship of weapons and armor, " so what is the meeting about.?" " Some of the kingdoms have caught sight of dragons and the Orcs have been growing again." He says I looked at him " Orcs?...how bad are they getting." I asked looking at him with concern " The High Council has said that small villages have been being attacked by them stealing weapons and other things in the process" he explained I look ahead " So Orcs are attacking again." I say to myself Eramara looks at me and she touched my hands "it's ok mommy daddy will take care of them" she said trying to comfort me I smiled " I know" Then the gaurds following us stopped " your highnesses I think we are being watched" said the guard #1 I gulped one draws and arrow while the rest pull out there swords or bows I looked around in the foggy woods I tighten my grip on my daughter " Mommy I'm scared" I looked at her then at my husband.

Threnduils P.O.V: I looked at Lilithrinia she looked almost scared then Eramara says " Mommy I'm scared." I draw my sword then we hear a Orc scream and howls of Wargs they jumped out of the forest One guard shot the Orc on the Wargs but the Wargs lunged at the elf " Ahhh" he screamed as he was torn apart then orcs on and off Wargs ran out " Lilithrinia get out of here go!" He yelled she looks at him " Be hind you" she screamed I turned and a Orc jumps at me she screams then I turn she was riding away Wargs chasing after her. I stand up my stag bolted I drew my sword my soldiers behind me " Charge" I ordered in elvish I swung the blade removing a orcs head then I sliced the Wargs I just hope my wife makes it out ok.

Lilithrinia P.O.V: I looked behind me four Wargs were behind me I fell a narrow fly past my head I draw my daggers and throw it a vine dropping a big branch on top two Wargs 2 were still behind me I held onto my last dagger I heard there grunting and growling behind me I checked behind they were on our tail " Mommy....wahhhhwahhh" cried Eramara I leaned down to the horses ear " Run like the wind ride my horse ride" she said in elvish the horsed picked up pace getting faster I looked behind they were trying to get to us but we were going to fast, I smiled Alittle but then I felt pain run through my back, I gasped but I still kept ridding then I felt another one the horse stopped I fell off "mommy get up." Said my daughter as she got off the horse I stood up and saw the orcs they circled us the Wargs went after the horse I gulped " She-elf" said the one with a bow I took the dagger out and hid Eramara behind me, the laughed madly one pulled his spiky sword out I looked at my daughter " Mommy your hurt." She cried " climb the tree Eramara know" I ordered she starts climbing the Orc lunged at her she kicked him then the other shot another arrow but hit the Orc with the freaky sword I turned then the Orc jumped on me and bit my ear " AHHH"I screamed in pain then he raised his dagger I felt a surge of pain run through me but it seems that the Orc felt it too I gasped as the Orc was dead instantly I heard a stick snape I looked and I was impailed by a spear it was supposed it just kill the Orc I was lifted up " Lilithrinia I'm sorry I didn't" he tried to say she shushed him " It's alright I knew that I was going to die anyhow it wasn't your fault my husband," i said quietly in his arms I felt better to die with him with me he is my husband " you don't need to die I have healers" he said I smiled " don't worry I'll be here and up there" I comforted he kissed my head I felt happy I felt at peace. And then I closed my eyes.

Thruendril P.O.V~ I held her body her lifeless body I sighed then my solider put his hand on my shoulder " I am sorry your highness."I stand up as the other gaurds pick her body up and walks away I then hear sniffle lying in the tree I looked up my eyes widen " Eramara, Are you ok" he says she climbs down and continued to cry I knelt down "Eramara it's ok" he says she uncovers her eyes "no it isn't, MOMMY IS DEAD" she cried and hugged I " I'm sorry I'm sorry" I said as he stands up and hugged her, she hugged me back " what are we going to do daddy" she asked I just sighed and brought her back to Mirkwood and then sent word to kingdoms of my wife's death we had her funeral and I couldn't bare the sit of seeing my daughter she reminded me to much of her to much of my passing wife so I got a new wife Korrian. She was a Lady of running river and she gave me 2 children 1 was a son Legolas and the other Luthrian my pure daughter.