Why giants spiders why not giant Butterflies

Eramara groaned as she relies that she hung upside down wrapped in webbing she looked around as she tried to think of something then she saw the dwarves next to her she Hears hisses beneath her she looked down seeing spiders beneath her hissing at each other her eyes widen and then one grabbed her she gasped her " Nonononono!" She says in defense and kicked it in the face it screech and fell down she swinger back and forth when another spider was climbing towards Thorin and Balin She yelled " Hay Hay Wake up!" She says kicking Dwalin he didn't budge she then used her hands to reach her dagger in her boot that she hoped was still their the spider was getting closer to Thorin she looked quickly continued to reach her dagger then she sensed something near " Hold on....Bilbo" she says looking around she say him sneaking around " Bilbo! Thorin..." She muttered to bilbo he looked over in her direction then he saw A spider going near Thorin, Eramara started to hear hissy voices " Eat them eat them!" Said one " we should eat she-elf first!" They said she gasped when she was cut down and landed on the webby ground " Oww!" She said then the spider hissed in her face then they heard a snap of sticks in a direction She gasp when they hurried to the mysterious sound she was left on the ground she then saw one spider left to watch them going to Bombur she was able to reach her boot but her dagger wasn't in her boot she growled at herself but then at the last moment the spider screamed and said " Stings....it stings!!!" And fell off the edge Then bilbo appeared again " Hmm sting thanks" he says then hurries to cut his friends down, Eramara still tied up broke one a layer of the webbing " Is everyone alright?" Asked Thorin being the first one to be released he looked around, Eramara then punched her arm through the last layer and everyone jumped when she tried to peal web like caccoon that probably was ment for people like her, she slowly gets up she was still in a thick layer of webbing all the dwarves jumped up she tried to speak..." Hm...vry....ne.ballrrihht?" She asked as she stood up and took the rest off the webbing off she looks at the dwarves Thorin eyes widen " So you returned?' He says she nods and picks her swords up and put them in the Sheaths " I wasn't really going to let you all walk into this forest" she said " and get yourselves into even more trouble" she says then she walks towards them " even if you don't admit it Thorin you need help from a Elf even if she's half" she says in calm eyes and sighs with a sad smile then she looks at bilbo " well done bilbo" she says then he smiles " Yeah welll......Ahhhhhh" he says then at the end he was grabbed by a spider and he fell under Eramara eyes widen " No Bilbo!" She. Yelled she took one step the webbed came out from underneath them they all fell through she grabbed a branch and held on while the others fell she gasped " Book!" She said fearing the worst she then hears some screeches coming near she looks up seeing more spiders climbing down she gasped and muttered " why giant spiders why not Giant Butterflies!" She says and managed to land on a thicker branch and got prepared for battle.