Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Happy New Year, everyone!

Shorter than my usual updates, but I have already entered all the scenes that I want Chapter 5 to have. 

Also, we are finally having Chaengie's soloooooo! I am freaking excited!

I am heavily inspired to create this chapter due to the fact that Rosekook has been having a lot of of crumbs lately!!!

-pastelppscle

"Are you going home straight, Chaengie?"

Sana asked, approaching Chaeyoung as soon as their last subject teacher dismissed their class. They just met yesterday, yet Sana already gave Chaeyoung a nickname, which she insists she should be the only one to call her.

"I'm still going to work," Chaeyoung replied while fixing her things as fast as she could. They were dismissed a little bit later, so she had to hurry up to prepare for her shift.

"I'm kind of nervous taking the Diagnostic tests tomorrow. Can we review?" Sana asked.

"It's an IQ and EQ test, Sana. You can't really study for that." Chaeyoung replied, which made Sana pout.

"I was just trying to get you to hang out with me," Sana said before flashing a sweet smile at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung heard some of her classmates snickered at the sight of her and Sana talking. They might find it amusing how two of their precariat classmates got along with each other.

None of them explicitly made fun of them, though, maybe because they wanted to impress Taehyung, who's sitting beside Chaeyoung, by pretending that they are kind-hearted people who advocate anti-bullying campaigns in their free time. What a bunch of two-faced bitches.

"I can't," Chaeyoung said before hanging her huge sling bag across her shoulder and starting to walk out of the classroom.

"It's okay. I also forgot you work the night shift," Sana said, following Chaeyoung. "How do you manage it? I mean, do you still have time to study?" Sana asked, to which Chaeyoung just nodded.

"You are amazing. I know I've said this too many times, but that's because you really are!" Sana said, throwing Chaeyoung glances as they walk through the hallway.

"You get amazed by the smallest things," Chaeyoung said before entering the elevator. One good thing about being dismissed late is the fact that you don't have to wait in line for the elevator, and Chaeyoung couldn't be more thankful for that, especially that it's only 20 minutes before her shift.