Chapter 6

Author's Note:

Have you seen Rosie's YSLBeauty shoot? Damn! I was so sure of my gender until I saw that!

Anyways, thank you for the 60 comments in the last chapter. You guys are so supportive. I wanna cry!

I hope you enjoy reading this!

Let me know your thoughts on the comment!

-pastelppscle

Chaeyoung slackly walked towards the entrance of A-High.

Today is one of the days she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She found herself wanting to curse everyone more than usual the moment she opened her eyes. That reason as to why could only be traced back to one thing: Today is the day she's finally wearing the infamous A-High's skimpy and overly complicated Uniform.

To say that it was torture is an understatement. Everything about her routine changed the moment she wore the skirt that only covered 1/4 of her legs. She has to check every 5 seconds if the piece of fabric is still covering her ass. Not to mention how she had to restrain herself from choking people who check her out like they haven't seen a woman wearing a skirt before. Most importantly, she had to speed up her motorbike because riding it with your safety short exposed is not a good idea.

Chaeyoung was very close to ditching her motorbike to ride the train. But she remembered she has to save up if she wanted to survive A-High. She already figured the tasks and projects would be very demanding and costly, and it is something that her scholarship doesn't cover. More so, she was already lucky enough to be allowed by the owner of the café she is working at to use the motorbike to go to school. It is only supposed to be used during weekends when she works as a delivery girl. But her employer, being an angel that she is, lend her the motorbike so she could save up more.

"Wear your coat, please," The guard said as soon as she passed by him.

She immediately wore the coat she'd been holding ever since she got out of her dorm. It was part of A-High's Uniform. You wear it over the vest that you wear over a polo because the University is so weird to think that it's a good idea to layer ultra-thick fabrics for a uniform. Of course, Chaeyoung hated it. That's why she didn't wear it on the way to school. It was suffocating and unnecessary. She couldn't help but think it was one of A-High's weird flexes. Why choose between a vest and a coat when your students can afford both?

"Is that the same nerd Jimin was with during the first day?"

"She has very nice legs!"

"I didn't know she had that small of a waist!"

"She really has a great body! I need her diet plan right now!"